The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Will Superbot add Paul Gale into the roster as free DLC to amend this disaster?

#1PhantasmShotPosted 10/10/2012 1:45:23 AM
Omar I hope you're listening
---
[Your rights have been deleted by a GameFAQs Moderator]
My Smash Bros Brawl Friend Code: 3694 9801 1093
#2StormBlitzPosted 10/10/2012 1:57:38 AM
http://oi48.tinypic.com/aw5cf6.jpg
No.
---
Elena Fisher > Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty and Vivi
#3LordRattergunPosted 10/10/2012 2:24:09 AM
Level 1: Strike a Pose!

Paul Gale rips off his shirt and takes a picture of himself. Anyone caught in the camera flash is KO'd.

Level 2: Fraud Frenzy.

Paul Gale tells a bold faced lie, and summons a legion of desperate Sony fanboys to protect him. Anyone caught in the stampede is KO'd

Level 3: Holy Gale:

Gale calls his "contact" at Superbot, and learns about the rest of the roster, supposedly. He then reveals this roster in the form of vague and arbitrary photographs which fall from the sky, which KO anyone they touch.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#4DefyingthelawPosted 10/10/2012 2:45:51 AM
... gotta admit.. those are some epic sounding supers haha
#5diebuster2Posted 10/10/2012 3:21:52 AM
I wish...
---
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - Harvey Dent.
#6RagirothPosted 10/10/2012 7:23:47 AM
Hello Punching Bag!
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#7Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 7:28:43 AM
PG having some kinda martial arts moveset and the supers LordRattergun just listed would be awesome. XD

He could have his own stage, too, and in the background you'll see articles pop up like "Rumors of a Yoshi/Grand Theft Auto crossover game confirmed!" and "Could Obama be the latest Smash Bros character? YES!!!!!!!!!!"
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8zxelmanPosted 10/10/2012 8:17:59 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
PG having some kinda martial arts moveset and the supers LordRattergun just listed would be awesome. XD

He could have his own stage, too, and in the background you'll see articles pop up like "Rumors of a Yoshi/Grand Theft Auto crossover game confirmed!" and "Could Obama be the latest Smash Bros character? YES!!!!!!!!!!"

Nice one.

Or, you know, it could just be a beach, with random girls.

Or game conferences, with random girls.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#9SpacePirateKhanPosted 10/10/2012 10:31:46 AM(edited)
Hell no. That would just be a reminder of the horrible hype building/marketing they did. It'd be like giving people white robes with pointy hats to wear as an apology for things the KKK have done.

Kevin Butler, on the other hand...
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#10Paul_GalePosted 10/10/2012 2:20:49 PM
LordRattergun posted...
Level 1: Strike a Pose!

Paul Gale rips off his shirt and takes a picture of himself. Anyone caught in the camera flash is KO'd.

Level 2: Fraud Frenzy.

Paul Gale tells a bold faced lie, and summons a legion of desperate Sony fanboys to protect him. Anyone caught in the stampede is KO'd

Level 3: Holy Gale:

Gale calls his "contact" at Superbot, and learns about the rest of the roster, supposedly. He then reveals this roster in the form of vague and arbitrary photographs which fall from the sky, which KO anyone they touch.

Hilarious. :)