Here is the Paul Gale letter

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Here is the Paul Gale letter
3 years ago#101
doofy102 posted...
Superbot was unwise to let Paul Gale post this. Now they just look bad.

Seriously, why they are so stupid....

Telling him not to post it would mean he's revealing something, when in fact, he's just making s*** up. They can't stop him from posting just like they can't stop anyone from coming on here, posting a bunch of characters, and claiming they have a source
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
3 years ago#102
Johnbobb posted...
doofy102 posted...
Superbot was unwise to let Paul Gale post this. Now they just look bad.

Seriously, why they are so stupid....

Telling him not to post it would mean he's revealing something, when in fact, he's just making s*** up. They can't stop him from posting just like they can't stop anyone from coming on here, posting a bunch of characters, and claiming they have a source

But like I said, they could've responded to the PG email and stopped him from posting but they didn't and now people believe they cut Cloud/Crash out of the game.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
3 years ago#103
Johnbobb posted...
Telling him not to post it would mean he's revealing something, when in fact, he's just making s*** up.

And you know this because...?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
3 years ago#104
What if they told him not to post it because people are dumb enough to believe him, and thus think that those four characters are in, get hyped, and then get disappointed when they aren't in and blaming Superbot?
---
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of GameFAQs.
3 years ago#105
People are really this gullible?
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
3 years ago#106
Dux_X posted...
People are really this gullible?

Yeah it's ridiculous. The only way I will believe this is if SB says it.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
3 years ago#107
Kaydos25 posted...
Unless my knowledge of those games is wrong...

Didn't he say three girls at some stage???

Yes. This is the big loophole everyone forgets. Including good ol' Paul.
---
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
3 years ago#108
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Kaydos25 posted...
Unless my knowledge of those games is wrong...

Didn't he say three girls at some stage???

Yes. This is the big loophole everyone forgets. Including good ol' Paul.

Yes he did, and he has also said that the third girl is Chun-Li, which mean has had the list for quite some time.
3 years ago#109
I do genuinly believe we were supposed to get characters at tgs, but because of the delay, they had to reschedule their plans. Superbot did say that themselves. Developers do think how things will go down way ahead of time.
3 years ago#110
Chzrm3 posted...
SSBR10 posted...
I really wouldn't have wanted any Street Fighter characters but everyone else was just perfect.

I'd say it's too early to get mad at this point. I don't think Paul Gale is a liar and I don't exactly what's going with Superbot and Sony but in the end, there's still DLC so I don't think ALL hope is lost for those characters.

Yeah, it's just heart-breaking. I dunno man, I'm just having visions of them at a meeting saying "okay, so we're going to cut Spyro and Ico, and we'll get started developing Raiden and Dante... everyone on board with this? : D" and it's killing me.

I also thought wanting Chun-Li in this game was a pipe-dream, so to know that she was actually up for discussion and was at one point Paul Gale's 3rd female... that's a suckerpunch in the guts. >_<

You're right, the one redeeming thing here is that when it's time for DLC, these characters will hopefully be rolled out. I'm thinking that not much work was even done on them, perhaps just a little and then the cuts were made when they realized they wanted to go for 20 instead of 26.

And yeah, if they pull a surprise and say there's day-1 DLC with Paul Gale's final four, I'll poop my pants. XD

Chun-Li.... @_@

Spyro is such an important franchise maybe Activision said, "you either get Crash or Spyro, you aint getting both" which meant Spyro was dropped in order to get Crash?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Here is the Paul Gale letter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived