Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

Goddammit Superbot. You have no excuse for cutting the top 4 or the 1st party IPs.
---
. : Chi ga chi wo kobamu, kokoro ga kokoro wo kudaku, kiseki wa otozurenai. Yume nado...Soko ni wa sonzai shinai no dakara : .
#112RainbowsaurusPosted 10/11/2012 2:44:31 PM
So, has it been officially confirmed these characters were cut by someone other than Paul Gale? I still don't believe it.
---
~Getting PSASBR at launch, no matter what~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#113FlameIceZeroPosted 10/11/2012 2:46:29 PM
Majutsuko posted...
So all these characters were cut...

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

Goddammit Superbot. You have no excuse for cutting the top 4 or the 1st party IPs.

None of them were cut Gale is just lying. Why would they cut these characters. Paul Gale obviously made this up to make Superbot look bad.

And because they were "cut" he never needs proof. So he can't be proven false even if Superbot says hes lying. They wouldn't cut finished characters that they have the rights to.
#114SavageTrooperPosted 10/11/2012 2:49:24 PM
Wow to be honest, i think some of you guys are reacting to this news a little to much on the negative side. We dont even know if Gale is being truthful or not. If anything, we should be waiting for Superbots response or just wait for the game to come out and see if those 4 characters are dlc later.

For all we know Activision and maybe Square-Enix wants alot of money just so Superbot can use their characters. Sony will have to buy them, then have it be a paid dlc pack. Thats just how its going to be. Its business. If you dont like it, then dont buy the game, or simply dont buy the dlc.

Above all lets just wait and see what happens. We have about a month left, supposedly there is alot of content they can still reveal and talk about. We should be getting hyped about that, at least i am.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#115Haku125Posted 10/11/2012 2:50:57 PM
FlameIceZero posted...
Majutsuko posted...

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

None of them were cut Gale is just lying. Why would they cut these characters. Paul Gale obviously made this up to make Superbot look bad.

And because they were "cut" he never needs proof. So he can't be proven false even if Superbot says hes lying. They wouldn't cut finished characters that they have the rights to.

Stop saying that. He obviously wasnt. He posted what he thought was true. It isnt his fault if superbot f***ed everyone over by cutting these characters.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#116FlameIceZeroPosted 10/11/2012 2:53:19 PM
Haku125 posted...
FlameIceZero posted...
Majutsuko posted...

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

Stop saying that. He obviously wasnt. He posted what he thought was true. It isnt his fault if superbot f***ed everyone over by cutting these characters.

You are really gullible man.
#117Haku125Posted 10/11/2012 3:00:45 PM
FlameIceZero posted...
Haku125 posted...
FlameIceZero posted...
Majutsuko posted...

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

Oh am i? Oh well in that case: I believe TheMink, Pie_Forever, Camzo-G and Zodian. No i believe Paul because he leaked the game to begin with, made obvious hints for Heihachi and Toro and hasnt been wrong. He isnt some fat guy behind a computer screen claiming he has a source and goes on to list a bunch of characters, he has a website, he has proof that he has met superbot and genuinly cares about the fans.
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#118FlameIceZeroPosted 10/11/2012 3:14:14 PM(edited)
Haku125 posted...
FlameIceZero posted...
Haku125 posted...
FlameIceZero posted...
Majutsuko posted...

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Connor
Ryu/Chun-Li
Wander
Kat
Dart
Ico

Oh am i? Oh well in that case: I believe TheMink, Pie_Forever, Camzo-G and Zodian. No i believe Paul because he leaked the game to begin with, made obvious hints for Heihachi and Toro and hasnt been wrong. He isnt some fat guy behind a computer screen claiming he has a source and goes on to list a bunch of characters, he has a website, he has proof that he has met superbot and genuinly cares about the fans.

I believed Paul Gale before he stopped having real info.

Can you really believe that characters were meant to be announced at TGS and other events and now those characters are cut for no reason.