Here is the Paul Gale letter

#21Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 3:51:34 PM
Haku125 posted...
Its just so sad. This was just perfect. Crash. Just crash would've made me un cancel my pre order!

I know! Q_Q And look at the comments he's been leaving on his comment section.

You know, that one was suppose to be Chun Li. And that’s why I didn’t know if the game would be odd or even. If she made it in, there’d be 25, if not, there’d be 24. My final roster count that I was told was a definite 24…

Chun Li for the longest time was suppose to be girl #3.

Q_Q_Q_Q_Q THIS IS HEART-BREAKING!!!!!

Oh man.... I'll never recover. My sweet Chun-Li was almost with me forever!!!!!
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#22Haku125Posted 10/10/2012 3:51:34 PM
GETTING THE RIGHTS TO SPYRO BUT THEN CUTTING HIM? The F*** SUPERBOT? WHAT THE ACTUAL F***
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#23Big_Kahn2Posted 10/10/2012 3:51:54 PM
I was right all along.

Paul just went up to several users and said that the third female was supposed to be Chun-Li, Not Kat.

I knew I was right! Kat IS too new for this game. Even Paul Gale knew it.

You people treat me like crap but this is YET another thing I am right about. Chun-Li is going to be DLC and Kat won't even be referenced in this game at all.

I was right yet you guys treat me like crap.
---
Want to ask me something?
http://www.formspring.me/BigKahn here.
#24Camjo_ZPosted 10/10/2012 3:51:58 PM
rumbalumba posted...
f*** SuperBot for removing Dart, Ico, and Wander. those are first-party and owned by Sony.

i can't believe they chose Big Daddy, Raiden, and Don'te over them. the f*** is wrong with them? this game is gonna fail so hard they're gonna regret not having all of these characters.

>puts up hints for Wander on youtube

>complains about how Wander is not in the game

ok
#25Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 3:54:24 PM
majora999 posted...
Welp, the tale Paul spins is mostly a good one (not gonna lie, pissed at Spyro being straight up passed over), time will tell how it really went down.

Like I said, we won't know for sure what happened until DLC is officially announced. If noone Paul mentioned is shown in the next, eh, I'll give it 5-6 months, then either he or his source is a troll.

Kinda hope it's true (although, if it is true I will never like SuperBot again for passing over Spyro. Getting denied is one thing, not affording him is one thing, but cutting him? No. **** that, that's 100% pure bull****. No matter how good the game is, I would hate SuperBot. I'd love the game and wait with bated breath for DLC and potential sequels, but I would hate them as a company.)

Yeah, I completely agree. It really burns to think that they'd actually draft up a roster and then just cut Spyro out. I get it, development costs and resources and all that, but cut somebody else! Big Daddy's nice and all, but surely the vast majority of fans would rather have Spyro in the game over BD, right?

I guess there's no sense in me getting so worked up over this, but gahhhhh.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#26rumbalumbaPosted 10/10/2012 3:57:33 PM(edited)
Camjo_Z posted...
rumbalumba posted...
f*** SuperBot for removing Dart, Ico, and Wander. those are first-party and owned by Sony.

i can't believe they chose Big Daddy, Raiden, and Don'te over them. the f*** is wrong with them? this game is gonna fail so hard they're gonna regret not having all of these characters.

ok

just like Gale, how would I know that Wander is in as unlockable, DLC, or not? you can put in dummy files in a beta and NOT have them in the game.

for example, i found minor assets to the maps "Train to Hell" and "Ruins" in the first beta. those are the maps that they showed off in their concept videos during Comic-Con. but now look, they're nowhere.

then Omar straight out said "20 Launch Characters, and no unlockables". i mean, that's some straight up bullcrap right there. f*** SuperBot.
#27Haku125Posted 10/10/2012 3:57:08 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Camjo_Z posted...
rumbalumba posted...

ok

just like Gale, how would I know that Wander is in as unlockable, DLC, or not? you can put in dummy files in a beta and NOT have them in the game.

for example, i found minor assets to the maps "Train to Hell" and "Ruins" in the first beta. those are the maps that they showed off in their concept videos during Comic-Con. but now look, they're nowhere.

Wait so you did find them in the beta? You werent lying?
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#28Camjo_ZPosted 10/10/2012 3:58:49 PM
rumbalumba posted...

Was just wondering if you actually found files for those characters in the game for them or not. Gale's credibilty would be less dubious if your findings matched his.
#29Ludacris01Posted 10/10/2012 3:59:51 PM
Spyro wouldn't have made it?

FFFFFFFFUUUUU
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#30JohnbobbPosted 10/10/2012 4:00:47 PM
I still call bulls***.

All he did was list off a bunch of the most requested characters. That in no way proves he has a "source" and that he wasn't just making everything up. Saying, "Oh, they changed the roster so it's not my fault I was wrong" is a cheap way to get out of taking responsibility for lying, and he used the excitement over the most obviously requested characters to further cover himself.

Think about it. So, Superbot had all the most requested characters in the roster, and then just decided not to include them? Either 1. He's making everything up or 2. He does have a "source" who is just someone else making everything up and he's the gullible middleman.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif