Here is the Paul Gale letter

#31Haku125Posted 10/10/2012 4:02:52 PM
Camjo_Z posted...
rumbalumba posted...
just like Gale, how would I know that Wander is in as unlockable, DLC, or not? you can put in dummy files in a beta and NOT have them in the game.

for example, i found minor assets to the maps "Train to Hell" and "Ruins" in the first beta. those are the maps that they showed off in their concept videos during Comic-Con. but now look, they're nowhere.

Was just wondering if you actually found files for those characters in the game for them or not. Gale's credibilty would be less dubious if your findings matched his.

Thats exactly what i was thinking...
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#32rumbalumbaPosted 10/10/2012 4:03:21 PM
Johnbobb posted...
I still call bulls***.

All he did was list off a bunch of the most requested characters. That in no way proves he has a "source" and that he wasn't just making everything up. Saying, "Oh, they changed the roster so it's not my fault I was wrong" is a cheap way to get out of taking responsibility for lying, and he used the excitement over the most obviously requested characters to further cover himself.

Think about it. So, Superbot had all the most requested characters in the roster, and then just decided not to include them? Either 1. He's making everything up or 2. He does have a "source" who is just someone else making everything up and he's the gullible middleman.

^yes, you read that right. SB had the characters, and didn't include them. why, you think SB are saints and will cater to fans and fans alone? whether or not SB and 3rd party companies came into an agreement or not, does not excuse SB of any faults on their part. you guys always put SB up on a pedestal like they can't be accountable for anything.
#33Camjo_ZPosted 10/10/2012 4:04:30 PM
Johnbobb posted...

Think about it. So, Superbot had all the most requested characters in the roster, and then just decided not to include them? Either 1. He's making everything up or 2. He does have a "source" who is just someone else making everything up and he's the gullible middleman.

If you can sell the most requested characters for an extra cost, why wouldn't you? I wouldn't be surprised if they held back these characters specifically because they know people will pay for them.
#34Darknessbeast10Posted 10/10/2012 4:05:53 PM
Don't ask rumba about the roster, he was confirmed trolling about that.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#35JohnbobbPosted 10/10/2012 4:06:38 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Johnbobb posted...
I still call bulls***.

All he did was list off a bunch of the most requested characters. That in no way proves he has a "source" and that he wasn't just making everything up. Saying, "Oh, they changed the roster so it's not my fault I was wrong" is a cheap way to get out of taking responsibility for lying, and he used the excitement over the most obviously requested characters to further cover himself.

^yes, you read that right. SB had the characters, and didn't include them. why, you think SB are saints and will cater to fans and fans alone? whether or not SB and 3rd party companies came into an agreement or not, does not excuse SB of any faults on their part. you guys always put SB up on a pedestal like they can't be accountable for anything.

So, the two options are:
1. Superbot was able to include nearly all of the most requested characters, but arbitrarily decided not to despite the fact that it would skyrocket their sales.
2. Paul Gale is lying again.

Which is more likely?
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#36rumbalumbaPosted 10/10/2012 4:08:22 PM
Haku125 posted...
Camjo_Z posted...
rumbalumba posted...
just like Gale, how would I know that Wander is in as unlockable, DLC, or not? you can put in dummy files in a beta and NOT have them in the game.

for example, i found minor assets to the maps "Train to Hell" and "Ruins" in the first beta. those are the maps that they showed off in their concept videos during Comic-Con. but now look, they're nowhere.

Was just wondering if you actually found files for those characters in the game for them or not. Gale's credibilty would be less dubious if your findings matched his.

Thats exactly what i was thinking...

i've already had uploaded videos for the characters for a long time now, they're just private so no one sees them.

i was REALLY optimistic at first, but then Omar straight up said "20" at the EB Expo. so that just meant 1) they cut them, which is ridiculous and 2) they will be paid DLC.

i came to the conclusion that they will be paid DLC (because, really, putting these characters as FREE DLC is as good as putting them on-disc, no difference.). f*** SB.
#37Paul_GalePosted 10/10/2012 4:09:33 PM
Johnbobb posted...
I still call bulls***.

My source wouldn't have been able to make up everything as perfect as it was...prior to this last batch. If anything, false info was given. My friend's not a liar, nor am I.
#38Haku125Posted 10/10/2012 4:13:52 PM
Paul_Gale posted...
Johnbobb posted...
I still call bulls***.

My source wouldn't have been able to make up everything as perfect as it was...prior to this last batch. If anything, false info was given. My friend's not a liar, nor am I.

I do trust you arent a liar Paul. You've always been there for us fans when Superbot hasn't. You have been right before and it wouldnt make sense for these last characters not to be in but the rest he told you were. I can just see them being the surprise reveal. They are the most requested and anticipated and it would make sense for them to be revealed last. Plus they keep saying launch roster and not final roster...
---
Official Final Fantasy hater of the PSASBR board
About 30 topics are made a day for this annoying franchise. I hope it isnt represented at all.
#39Thunder097Posted 10/10/2012 4:16:50 PM
Haku125 posted...
Paul_Gale posted...
Johnbobb posted...
I still call bulls***.

I do trust you arent a liar Paul. You've always been there for us fans when Superbot hasn't. You have been right before and it wouldnt make sense for these last characters not to be in but the rest he told you were. I can just see them being the surprise reveal. They are the most requested and anticipated and it would make sense for them to be revealed last. Plus they keep saying launch roster and not final roster...

People say he is lying but when we mention he announce us the game before it was official announce. People pull words out of their ass to defended theirselves.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#40taoxadasaPosted 10/10/2012 4:21:23 PM
So, we could have:

Snake
Cloud
Crash
Wander
Altair/Ezio/Connor
Kat
Spyro
Dart
Ryu/Chun-Li
Ico

as DLC if that info is at all correct? I'd be happy with that.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards