Crash
Wander
Altair/Ezio/Connor
Kat
Spyro
Dart
Ryu/Chun-Li
Ico

as DLC if that info is at all correct? I'd be happy with that.

so SB would give us the obvious first-party, plus some advertisement 3rd party, and charge us $60+tax for it?

then they'll charge us MORE for the most highly-requested characters, on top of that $60+tax?

and you are okay with that?

my god, pinch me right now.
#42taoxadasaPosted 10/10/2012 4:25:32 PM
rumbalumba posted...
so SB would give us the obvious first-party, plus some advertisement 3rd party, and charge us $60+tax for it?

then they'll charge us MORE for the most highly-requested characters, on top of that $60+tax?

We don't know how much DLC characters will be. And it's not like they'll release them all at once.
(Even if they do it would be like $20 for a character pack that big.)
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#43AnomalycadPosted 10/10/2012 4:28:29 PM
gameghy555 posted...
Where is he getting this info from...? Also, why are people believing him again...?

Everyone has been fooling themselves, Paul has been legit or right the entire time lol.
#44rumbalumbaPosted 10/10/2012 4:28:40 PM
taoxadasa posted...
rumbalumba posted...

We don't know how much DLC characters will be. And it's not like they'll release them all at once.
(Even if they do it would be like $20 for a character pack that big.)

still, no.

this is the Smash Bros. that every Playstatation gamer has been asking about, since god-knows-when.

FINALLY, we get it...yet it doesn't have the Playstation's most-requested characters. who cares if they release them all at once or little by little.

the FACT is, they just withheld content from the fans that will be buying their first game. not only withheld, but they're gonna charge us more, on top of that $60?
#45taoxadasaPosted 10/10/2012 4:33:28 PM
rumbalumba posted...
still, no.

this is the Smash Bros. that every Playstatation gamer has been asking about, since god-knows-when.

FINALLY, we get it...yet it doesn't have the Playstation's most-requested characters. who cares if they release them all at once or little by little.

the FACT is, they just withheld content from the fans that will be buying their first game. not only withheld, but they're gonna charge us more, on top of that $60?

I get that, yeah it sucks but if it happens we have to deal with it and be happy that we even get those characters at all.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#46AnomalycadPosted 10/10/2012 4:34:43 PM
Everyone do realize that we only have 30 days go until the release so Paul's timing is good.
#473D3Posted 10/10/2012 4:39:23 PM
Assuming Paul Gale's info was "true", SuperBot basically just gave the middle finger to all of the fans. XD

I mean all of those characters had to be at the top of the most wanted list. Cloud, Snake, Crash, Wander? Possibly Spyro, Dart, Ryu/Chun Li and ICO? OMFGBBQ?!!
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#48Capitan_KidPosted 10/10/2012 4:39:56 PM
Chun li wouldve been an amazing addition. Goddamn
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#49Kaiser499Posted 10/10/2012 4:41:52 PM
I would have liked to have any of those characters besides Big Daddy.
---
SoulSilver FC: 0690 2997 3274
Black FC: 0175 0805 7418
#50wwinterj25Posted 10/10/2012 4:42:16 PM
Someone can "hack" the full game when it comes out to see if we get DLC. Maybe history will repeat itself.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj