Here is the Paul Gale letter

#71SuplexKirbyPosted 10/10/2012 6:56:33 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Big_Kahn2 posted...
I'd be happy if those four were in to be honest.

And finally I hope this crushes every Gravity Rush fanboy's dream now. It's over. Get over it.

Even if Paul is a fraud and if that letter is a fake, it just shows that everyone knows what REAL gamers want and not what casuals want.

Since Paul is a fraud though this is automatically fake. At least he has good tastes in characters though.

It doesn't take a casual to want Gravity Rush represented. In fact, quite the opposite. That's like saying it takes a casual to want Okami represented, just because it doesn't have commercial success backing it.

That you call yourself a "real gamer" and then think you have the nerve to bash on other people's opinions is proof that you're nothing more than part of the modern day corruption of the video game community.

Don't bother

All that ***** does is post nonsense.
#72ImDyinSquirtlePosted 10/10/2012 7:04:34 PM
No Chimera?

*flips table*
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#73RagirothPosted 10/10/2012 7:09:08 PM
Dammit, no Kat probably =\
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#74christiankid7Posted 10/10/2012 7:35:16 PM(edited)
Kaydos25 posted...
Unless my knowledge of those games is wrong...

Didn't he say three girls at some stage???

chun li was the third

"Paul Gale October 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm

You know, that one was suppose to be Chun Li. And that’s why I didn’t know if the game would be odd or even. If she made it in, there’d be 25, if not, there’d be 24. My final roster count that I was told was a definite 24…
"
edit: ninjad to death lol
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#75Dead Guy HubbinPosted 10/10/2012 7:45:04 PM
If SB really was spreading intentionally false information, then I find it weird that the second individual in "Old Hints Become New Again" told him not to reveal anything, as if SB would go as far as to get other companies to troll Paul too. I always assumed that the text with the SE card was from a SE rep because the text from SB had a SB card. Plus the second individual was apparently in a position high enough to know Cloud was in the game and to tell Paul not to reveal anything and have him oblige so easily. I also find it weird that they would cut Cloud in the timeframe of just a month before they confirmed only 20 characters, because that article was posted in September and both sources seemed 100% sure that Cloud was still in. (Assuming they really were talking about Cloud.)

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/09/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-update-old-hints-become-new-again-stay-tuned-for-more/

Of course, I don't really know who to believe at this point.

f*** SuperBot for removing Dart, Ico, and Wander. those are first-party and owned by Sony.

IIRC, the developers co-own the IPs or something. I think around the time 20 launch characters was officially confirmed, Omar or someone else was talking about how they had to obtain the rights to use all characters. I could be wrong though.
#76Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 7:47:27 PM
Dead Guy Hubbin posted...
If SB really was spreading intentionally false information, then I find it weird that the second individual in "Old Hints Become New Again" told him not to reveal anything, as if SB would go as far as to get other companies to troll Paul too. I always assumed that the text with the SE card was from a SE rep because the text from SB had a SB card. Plus the second individual was apparently in a position high enough to know Cloud was in the game and to tell Paul not to reveal anything and have him oblige so easily. I also find it weird that they would cut Cloud in the timeframe of just a month before they confirmed only 20 characters, because that article was posted in September and both sources seemed 100% sure that Cloud was still in. (Assuming they really were talking about Cloud.)

Good points all around. Unfortunately, there's always the possibility that it was just part of his artifice, and he was having one of his buddies text him and then taking a picture of it.

I don't mean to shoot you down, of course. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate for the own management of my expectations. XD I don't want to explode with hype, and I was dangerously close as soon as he posted that list. (Although Chun, Spyro and Ico being cut from the team kind of just made me mad and kept me from ascending into the blissful joy of hype-land).
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#77ArmedDragoonPosted 10/10/2012 7:49:34 PM
IIRC, the developers co-own the IPs or something. I think around the time 20 launch characters was officially confirmed, Omar or someone else was talking about how they had to obtain the rights to use all characters. I could be wrong though.

The issue is priorities. Superbot could have very well been capable of getting those characters if they went after them early on. If the issue was them not getting the rights in time in a 3 year timeframe, that'd be a load of bollocks.
---
Big talkers are usually weak -Dart
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#78Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 8:09:39 PM
vaderkid123 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Kingdom of Amalur devs got shut down because Curt Shilling was a dumbass. I dont remember the specifics but he used all the money they got for stupid ****.

No he didn't. The company was in debt far before the money was loaned to them. I interned there, I would know.

The company tanked because they decided to develop an mmo and a single-player RPG at the same time.

Kingdoms of Amalur was a great game, but I dunno why a brand new company would tackle the insurmountable challenge of an mmo while simultaneously making their first game.

Cray!
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#79ArmedDragoonPosted 10/10/2012 8:14:10 PM
Damnit, I'm getting more irritated about this than I should be. I was just starting to accept that Dart wouldn't be in for this iteration of the game at all over everyone's favorite robot named after cumulus formations, but this pretty much rubs salt in an open wound.
---
Big talkers are usually weak -Dart
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#80tlcstormzPosted 10/10/2012 10:58:01 PM
How old is Paul Gale?

Like...40-something, right? Isn't it illegal to be PLAYING WITH CHILDREN ON THE INTERNET, at a certain age?

- _ -
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14