Here is the Paul Gale letter

#81Chzrm3Posted 10/10/2012 11:01:08 PM
tlcstormz posted...
How old is Paul Gale?

Like...40-something, right? Isn't it illegal to be PLAYING WITH CHILDREN ON THE INTERNET, at a certain age?

- _ -

I believe he's 27?

ArmedDragoon posted...
Damnit, I'm getting more irritated about this than I should be. I was just starting to accept that Dart wouldn't be in for this iteration of the game at all over everyone's favorite robot named after cumulus formations, but this pretty much rubs salt in an open wound.

I'm in the same boat. Ico and Spyro man, I've wanted them since forever. To hear that it wasn't deals falling through or a lack of time, but simply that they were cut... that's rough. @_@
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#823D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:40:20 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
tlcstormz posted...
How old is Paul Gale?

Like...40-something, right? Isn't it illegal to be PLAYING WITH CHILDREN ON THE INTERNET, at a certain age?

- _ -

I believe he's 27?

ArmedDragoon posted...
Damnit, I'm getting more irritated about this than I should be. I was just starting to accept that Dart wouldn't be in for this iteration of the game at all over everyone's favorite robot named after cumulus formations, but this pretty much rubs salt in an open wound.

I'm in the same boat. Ico and Spyro man, I've wanted them since forever. To hear that it wasn't deals falling through or a lack of time, but simply that they were cut... that's rough. @_@

He's 29
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#83doofy102Posted 10/10/2012 11:43:07 PM
Superbot was unwise to let Paul Gale post this. Now they just look bad.

Seriously, why they are so stupid....
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#843D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:44:58 PM
doofy102 posted...

I'm curious to know if SuperBot often checks their email, like what if they get buried by emails that they didn't even realize he sent them an email? Or what if they don't even check their email often that they didn't see it? lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
#85Hit mePosted 10/10/2012 11:45:17 PM
Someone need to punch Omar in the face for me.

Unless of course he announces the Big 4.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/69194j.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24yUUHYlJEI
#863D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:46:59 PM
Hit me posted...
Someone need to punch Omar in the face for me.

Unless of course he announces the Big 4.

lol but he's not gonna be at NYCC. Unless he does it at the BGS which I highly doubt.
---
Because Naughty Dog
#87doofy102Posted 10/10/2012 11:48:02 PM
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...

I'm curious to know if SuperBot often checks their email, like what if they get buried by emails that they didn't even realize he sent them an email? Or what if they don't even check their email often that they didn't see it? lol

If not a single employee was keeping a check on the Paul Gale situation (I mean he had his "letter to the fans" up there for over a couple weeks) then that is stupid. Especially since PG was basically their hype-train after the silence following the final character reveals.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#883D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:50:29 PM
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...

If not a single employee was keeping a check on the Paul Gale situation (I mean he had his "letter to the fans" up there for over a couple weeks) then that is stupid. Especially since PG was basically their hype-train after the silence following the final character reveals.

Is their email even open to the public? Can anyone send them an email? I heard of people sending in their own email but I don't know SuperBot's email address.
---
Because Naughty Dog
#89tlcstormzPosted 10/10/2012 11:51:48 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uhm...no, that guy IS NOT 27...or 29 years old. Trust me.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#903D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:53:53 PM
tlcstormz posted...
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uhm...no, that guy IS NOT 27...or 29 years old. Trust me.

Well I'm just basing it off what he said. He said he was born in 83.
---
Because Naughty Dog