Here is the Paul Gale letter

#91doofy102Posted 10/10/2012 11:06:53 PM(edited)
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...
Superbot was unwise to let Paul Gale post this. Now they just look bad.

Seriously, why they are so stupid....

I'm curious to know if SuperBot often checks their email, like what if they get buried by emails that they didn't even realize he sent them an email? Or what if they don't even check their email often that they didn't see it? lol

If not a single employee was keeping a check on the Paul Gale situation (I mean he had his "letter to the fans" up there for over a couple weeks) then that is stupid. Especially since PG was basically their hype-train after the silence following the final character reveals.

Is their email even open to the public? Can anyone send them an email? I heard of people sending in their own email but I don't know SuperBot's email address.

Point is, even if they missed PG's email in their inbox, they should've known there was one because he talked about it on Paul Gale network.

If not a single employee was keeping-check on Paul Gale Network (his 'letter to fans' was up there for several weeks ffs) and if none of them were aware he was planning on "leaking" all the characters (or leak heavily wanted characters who got 'cut' which would anger fans) then they are even more stupid than I thought.

If they think people will laugh PG's "source" off as false info, they are wrong. A lot of the poeple who were hyped by the game by PG are now expecting/dreading Cloud/Crash DLC which puts SB in a position almost as bad as Capcom.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#923D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:16:26 PM
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...

I'm curious to know if SuperBot often checks their email, like what if they get buried by emails that they didn't even realize he sent them an email? Or what if they don't even check their email often that they didn't see it? lol

If not a single employee was keeping a check on the Paul Gale situation (I mean he had his "letter to the fans" up there for over a couple weeks) then that is stupid. Especially since PG was basically their hype-train after the silence following the final character reveals.

Is their email even open to the public? Can anyone send them an email? I heard of people sending in their own email but I don't know SuperBot's email address.

Point is, even if they missed PG's email in their inbox, they should've known there was one because he talked about it on Paul Gale network.

If not a single employee was keeping-check on Paul Gale Network (his 'letter to fans' was up there for several weeks ffs) and if none of them were aware he was planning on "leaking" all the characters (or leak heavily wanted characters who got 'cut' which would anger fans) then they are even more stupid than I thought.

If they think people will laugh PG's "source" off as false info, they are wrong. A lot of the poeple who were hyped by the game by PG are now expecting/dreading Cloud/Crash DLC which puts SB in a position almost as bad as Capcom.

Yeah, nobody knows wtf is going on with SuperBot right now. Doubt we'll get anything this weekend. >_>
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#93FlameIceZeroPosted 10/10/2012 11:18:03 PM
Why are you all buying into his story? Why would Omar make that whole "It takes two to Tango" speech if they already had everyone they wanted.

Now Paul's saying the characters were finished and were meant to be announced at TGS, but were cut last minute to drop hype and leave the roster sitting at 20. He said his source didn't know what was happening at TGS, now he claims to have all this info.

Do you honestly think if his story were true they would have let him leak characters they cut?

Do you think they would cut Cloud, Crash, Snake and Wander?

Do you think they would say 20 is the final number if these characters were in?

Do you think at all?
#943D3Posted 10/10/2012 11:20:21 PM
FlameIceZero posted...
Why are you all buying into his story? Why would Omar make that whole "It takes two to Tango" speech if they already had everyone they wanted.

Now Paul's saying the characters were finished and were meant to be announced at TGS, but were cut last minute to drop hype and leave the roster sitting at 20. He said his source didn't know what was happening at TGS, now he claims to have all this info.

Do you honestly think if his story were true they would have let him leak characters they cut?

Do you think at all?

The bottom line is we don't have Cloud, Crash, Snake, Wander etc. which sucks. Nothing really new.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#95DaGreatOnelolPosted 10/11/2012 12:01:23 AM
FlameIceZero posted...

Do you think at all?

I seriously have to post this up again because the guy who posted this is seriously the only one correct here..

You guys are too hyped up again? Are you kidding me?

SB isn't SO STUPID to be dropping these guys off as DLC..they would had put them into the game...IN A HEARTBEAT!!

Its just the third party involvement that has screwed up most of SB's desire to hype this game up that it pretty much failed them on account on Sony's little power to get 3rd party involvement cooperative...

The bottom line is, I don't think SB is that stupid to be letting fans down...

The characters you wanted most was cut because their respective owners had a disagreement with SB. And Paul Gale's letter has no value because his list has the characters we all wanted in the first place..

Hell even I could do the same letter and I just claim I sent that to Superbot...

Please....
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#96Fluttershyfan66Posted 10/11/2012 12:03:02 AM
So Crash is confirmed?
#97rumbalumbaPosted 10/11/2012 12:42:52 AM
SuperBot succumbing to 3rd party advertisement, and now 3rd party paid DLCs.

Clockwork, tell SuperBot to go **** themselves in the ***.
#98da1on2Posted 10/11/2012 1:28:19 AM
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...
3D3 posted...
doofy102 posted...

Or maybe they just didn't give a ****. How about that. If you're mad because some guy told you someone was gunna be in a game and they're not that's really nobody's problem but your own.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#99doofy102Posted 10/11/2012 2:08:40 AM
^ Wrong. It IS Superbot's problem. People *still* believe Paul Gale, and Paul Gale's post makes Superbot look bad. Superbot's marketeting has been doing terribly over the last months and they literally just alienated themselves again from fans via PG's "crash rejection" which could've easily been avoided.

It's terrible PR.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#100UltimaXOmegaPosted 10/11/2012 2:55:46 AM
Removing the most important and requested characters is the stupidest thing they could have done.
Cloud being removed means my purchase gone.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards