is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?
3 years ago#1
Kratos and Sweet Tooth have just been confirmed as rivals. On the "Ultimate Match-Ups" thing on the game's site, it has the two of them in a position that has them attacking each other, implying that.

A while back, a picture was leaked of Cole and Raiden in a similar rival-like embrace, done the same way as the Kratos/Sweet Tooth picture. Is it fair to guess they'll be rivals?

The picture, for those who don't remember:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120810002927/metalgear/images/thumb/a/a7/Original.jpeg/185px-Original.jpeg
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
3 years ago#2
Maybe, but might have changed. The site isn't up to date at all, so they may or may not still be rivals.
---
~Getting PSASBR at launch, no matter what~
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
3 years ago#3
I thought Cole and Sly would be rivals...since it seems to be the trend of rivals. Now evil Cole...that might be a different question.
3 years ago#4
Sweet Tooth and Kratos were created by David Jaffe. But at this point I don't wouldn't really know the reasons. We've been getting a lot of hints that R&C and J&D will be rivals rather than J&D vs Nathan Drake.

---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
(edited by 3D3)
3 years ago#5
I feel like it's been said already, but I guess not. Sucks it's still another month for this game.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
3 years ago#6
we still dont know if a vs b and b vs c or a vs b and b vs a
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
3 years ago#7
A v. B and B v. A is pretty much implied at this point.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
3 years ago#8
Due to both been from Sucker Punch I'd say Evil Cole and Good Cole will be rivals.

Going by what we know so far:

Nariko and Dante - Both Ninja Theory
Sweet Tooth and Kratos - Both from David Jaffe.
Heihachi and Toro - Both Japanese?
Big Daddy and Sackboy - Random

Unconfirmed
Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank - Random
Spike and Parappa - From the Voice acting things.

My guess after that would be:

Fat Princess and Sly Cooper - Sly steals some cake fat princess looking for.
Raiden and Radac - Radac is looking for a cyborg to help him in the war and wants to use Radien.
Sir Daniel and Nathan Drake - Drake is looking for relics/treasure and finds Sir Dan.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#9
How are Jak and Ratchet random? lol They've crossed over several times and it was probably the most predictable rivalry.
3 years ago#10
Yeah, it's pretty likely, and i guess it's cool.

I still say Cole could beat him in a New York minute... Electrical drain + robotic body and life support = 3 second fight.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived