is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

#11wwinterj25Posted 10/13/2012 9:54:31 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
How are Jak and Ratchet random? lol They've crossed over several times and it was probably the most predictable rivalry.

I mean random story. :P
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12Majora999Posted 10/13/2012 10:16:06 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
How are Jak and Ratchet random? lol They've crossed over several times and it was probably the most predictable rivalry.

Get into a fight over the quality of their 4th games? Compare Deadlocked to The Lost Frontier, oughtta spark some fun arguments between their fandoms (personally I enjoy Deadlocked, but that's neither here nor there.)
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#13Chzrm3Posted 10/13/2012 10:21:23 AM
majora999 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

Get into a fight over the quality of their 4th games? Compare Deadlocked to The Lost Frontier, oughtta spark some fun arguments between their fandoms (personally I enjoy Deadlocked, but that's neither here nor there.)

XD That'd be awesome.

Honestly, Jak gets mad really quickly. I guess years of being tortured will do that to a guy, but still - I could see him and Ratchet getting into a fight concerning just about anything. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.