is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#11
AndKevinBacon posted...
How are Jak and Ratchet random? lol They've crossed over several times and it was probably the most predictable rivalry.

I mean random story. :P
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
4 years ago#12
wwinterj25 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
How are Jak and Ratchet random? lol They've crossed over several times and it was probably the most predictable rivalry.

Get into a fight over the quality of their 4th games? Compare Deadlocked to The Lost Frontier, oughtta spark some fun arguments between their fandoms (personally I enjoy Deadlocked, but that's neither here nor there.)
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#13
majora999 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

Get into a fight over the quality of their 4th games? Compare Deadlocked to The Lost Frontier, oughtta spark some fun arguments between their fandoms (personally I enjoy Deadlocked, but that's neither here nor there.)

XD That'd be awesome.

Honestly, Jak gets mad really quickly. I guess years of being tortured will do that to a guy, but still - I could see him and Ratchet getting into a fight concerning just about anything. XD
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. is it safe to say that Cole and Raiden are going to be rivals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived