Favorite beta map?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 10/20/2012 2:40:50 PM
Which is your favorite? - Results (70 votes)
Metro
48.57% (34 votes)
Hade
51.43% (36 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After playing for a while its hard for me to say (Sorry R&C =[) but I like Hades better.I really like Metropolis before the mashup but when the Hydras come in then it gets ugly. That hazard in the middle gets on my nerves a little too.

I like both parts of Hades a little less than the first part of Metropolis but overall I like Hades better. That fever thing I think takes up too much space but good thing its short and only happens once I think.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 10/20/2012 3:00:42 PM
Metropolis.
#3X195Posted 10/21/2012 6:56:23 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
After playing for a while its hard for me to say (Sorry R&C =[) but I like Hades better.I really like Metropolis before the mashup but when the Hydras come in then it gets ugly. That hazard in the middle gets on my nerves a little too.

I like both parts of Hades a little less than the first part of Metropolis but overall I like Hades better. That fever thing I think takes up too much space but good thing its short and only happens once I think.

Your opinion is exactly the same as mine, TC.

Also, on a side-note, the mash-up is done extremely well in Hades. When the Patapons come and attack that Titan dude from God of War (don't even know who that is), it just seems like something that could actually happen. I imagined myself playing as the Patapon army and it gave me chills. The music transition is nice, too. Great stuff.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#4AreoblastPosted 10/21/2012 7:10:56 AM
I kinda wondered about Hades...I mean...when the match starts you see that guy sitting in the chair in the background looking all dead yet there is another one fully alive and attacking you..yet he kinda dies again by the Patapons. (never played God of war so I don't know who that guy is but I'm sure that dead guy in chair is a reference of some sort)

I think I like Hades more.. it gives you a chance to attack people while they are dazed and its got a good hiding spot to hide from sweet tooth's level 3. Just watch out for the FEVER tho. Getting caught in all 4 attacks is not pleasant to your AP bar.
---
PSN: Tekurumoto
[P to the A to the R to the A ~ The Grand Masta Parappa]
#5wwinterj25Posted 10/21/2012 7:17:28 AM(edited)
Maps? Hades is the best stage.

Areoblast posted...
I kinda wondered about Hades...I mean...when the match starts you see that guy sitting in the chair in the background looking all dead yet there is another one fully alive and attacking you..yet he kinda dies again by the Patapons. (never played God of war so I don't know who that guy is but I'm sure that dead guy in chair is a reference of some sort).

The guy you see at the start in the chair is a statue of Hades. Hades is "alive" and attacking you. Hades can't ever stay dead as he is the god of the underworld but you can kill him. He's my best god in god of war and Greek mythology.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6AreoblastPosted 10/21/2012 4:02:13 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Maps? Hades is the best stage.

Areoblast posted...
I kinda wondered about Hades...I mean...when the match starts you see that guy sitting in the chair in the background looking all dead yet there is another one fully alive and attacking you..yet he kinda dies again by the Patapons. (never played God of war so I don't know who that guy is but I'm sure that dead guy in chair is a reference of some sort).

The guy you see at the start in the chair is a statue of Hades. Hades is "alive" and attacking you. Hades can't ever stay dead as he is the god of the underworld but you can kill him. He's my best god in god of war and Greek mythology.

Ah I figured that was Hades. Cool good to know. [Insert GI Joe quote here]
---
PSN: Tekurumoto
[P to the A to the R to the A ~ The Grand Masta Parappa]
#7SplitMushroomPosted 10/21/2012 4:05:41 PM
X195 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Your opinion is exactly the same as mine, TC.

Also, on a side-note, the mash-up is done extremely well in Hades. When the Patapons come and attack that Titan dude from God of War (don't even know who that is), it just seems like something that could actually happen. I imagined myself playing as the Patapon army and it gave me chills. The music transition is nice, too. Great stuff.

This. Well said.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#8eightonesevenPosted 10/21/2012 4:05:54 PM
hades. easier to spam radec.
#93D3Posted 10/21/2012 4:06:06 PM
lol map
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#10SpacePirateKhanPosted 10/21/2012 4:07:02 PM
Hades. Love the patapons, hate the conveyor spike pit.
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan