Favorite beta map?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
3D3 posted...
lol map

Yeah man.... You get lost in there...
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
3 years ago#12
I really dislike Metropolis. It's fine at first but when it breaks up into small platforms I find it very difficult to fight on.
PSN: HexagonalZebra
3 years ago#13
Both stages feel pretty bland at this point, but I'll say Hades. Metropolis is okay until the middle part splits and it had that annoying hazard in the middle.
No more monkey business!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
3 years ago#14
I actually like Metropolis a lot more than I thought I would initially, and I think the conveyor belts and the Hydra really add a lot of craziness to the map.

That said, I def prefer Hades. I've had some matches where the game was either bugged or it just willingly put me in a 1 v 1 on Hades, but either way it was insanely fun!

In FFA/2v2, the stage hazards are also really sick. Easy to avoid, but the whole fun of it is knocking somebody else into them.
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#15
I'll like Metropolis more when the option to turn off crossovers becomes available. Until then? I'd rather not deal with conveyor belts, crazy platforms, and grinder traps on TOP of a giant Hydra right in the level's focal point.

Plus, although Hades is sort of annoying with his claw attacks pre-crossover, when the Patapons burst in, the only problem is the easily-foreseeable arrows, which can be perfect for tricking/throwing opponents.
World Record Holder of Big Bird's Hide and Speak!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived