Favorite beta map?

#11IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 4:07:55 PM
3D3 posted...
lol map

Yeah man.... You get lost in there...
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#12holysquidPosted 10/21/2012 4:12:49 PM
I really dislike Metropolis. It's fine at first but when it breaks up into small platforms I find it very difficult to fight on.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#13RainbowsaurusPosted 10/21/2012 4:14:22 PM
Both stages feel pretty bland at this point, but I'll say Hades. Metropolis is okay until the middle part splits and it had that annoying hazard in the middle.
---
No more monkey business!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#14Chzrm3Posted 10/21/2012 4:14:55 PM
I actually like Metropolis a lot more than I thought I would initially, and I think the conveyor belts and the Hydra really add a lot of craziness to the map.

That said, I def prefer Hades. I've had some matches where the game was either bugged or it just willingly put me in a 1 v 1 on Hades, but either way it was insanely fun!

In FFA/2v2, the stage hazards are also really sick. Easy to avoid, but the whole fun of it is knocking somebody else into them.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#15Ultim87Posted 10/21/2012 4:19:49 PM
I'll like Metropolis more when the option to turn off crossovers becomes available. Until then? I'd rather not deal with conveyor belts, crazy platforms, and grinder traps on TOP of a giant Hydra right in the level's focal point.

Plus, although Hades is sort of annoying with his claw attacks pre-crossover, when the Patapons burst in, the only problem is the easily-foreseeable arrows, which can be perfect for tricking/throwing opponents.
---
World Record Holder of Big Bird's Hide and Speak!