Proof that San Francisco mashes with Ratchet & Clank

#21RainbowsaurusPosted 10/21/2012 10:10:24 AM
The only thing meh to me is that there's already a RC mashup, but it still looks pretty cool. I love RC so I'm not gonna complain too much xD
---
No more monkey business!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#22AndKevinBaconPosted 10/21/2012 10:10:40 AM
Oh, Lance.
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 10/21/2012 10:10:43 AM
majora999 posted...
bartz90 posted...
Anyone else disappointed with this mash up?

Not me. I've been waiting for a Ratchet & Clank Mash-Up. A day without Dr. Nefarious is like a day without sunshine.

I kinda saw it coming when Alden's Tower Mashed with Sly Cooper. Surprised we didn't get a Jak and Daxter/Uncharted Mash-Up.

EDIT:

IcyFlamez96 posted...
There was already obvious proof but people dont seem to buy it for some reason. <_<

There should be no questioning it. R&C music plays in the song. Why does no one question TM being the mashup for Columbia?

Because of the voice clips, they were clearly Dollface. Plus if you've played Twisted Metal 2012 for more then 10 seconds, you've heard that awesome menu music, while Ratchet & Clank's soundtrack, while good, has never been particularly memorable.

I remember every planet's music.... But nah I know what you mean. All the songs are catchy but nothing really stands out. R&C UYA and GC are my favorite game soundtracks ever though.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#24AndKevinBaconPosted 10/21/2012 10:12:14 AM
One of the Planet Tabora's tracks (there are 2, I think) is one of my all-time favorite video game tracks.
#25Majora999(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 10:12:20 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
The only thing meh to me is that there's already a RC mashup, but it still looks pretty cool. I love RC so I'm not gonna complain too much xD

There is? Where? If you mean Metropolis, it doesn't count, the actual Mash-Ups are secondary elements, which we haven't seen for R&C.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#26TehRYNOLPosted 10/21/2012 10:12:30 AM
Looks awesome to me.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#27Devlin3333Posted 10/21/2012 10:46:31 AM
Nice! Great find Majora.

I think it's pretty easy to tell it's Nefarious in the background because of the color and the spindly-ness.

If that didn't give it away, the space in the background should (the aesthetics of the planets, etc.) if you're a Ratchet and Clank fan.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#28IcyFlamez96Posted 10/21/2012 1:19:47 PM
Planet Koros's soundtrack is intense.
---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#29EurashalPosted 10/21/2012 1:23:28 PM
bartz90 posted...
Anyone else disappointed with this mash up?

A little. Because it's the "Ratchet and Clank and Resistance are both Insomniac!" thing, same with Sly/inFamous mashup.

Surprised they did that though but not go for Uncharted/Jak and Daxter (although I'd prefer that to Uncharted/Bioshock).
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72