December 2012 Issue of PlayStation Mag says minions will act as"cheerleaders"

#21pdizzles125Posted 10/21/2012 1:27:14 PM
majora999 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
TBH, I'd rather have Kat from Gravity Rush then some emo girl from a game everyone hates. DLC characters are looking more and more less likely....

How is it looking less likely because of some bobbieheaded cheerleaders? It's pretty obvious that this game will have a significant amount of DLC. I don't even know how anyone could even consider the possibility of the opposite happening. Everyone on this board is just being negatively overdramatic about every piece of news we receive.

This. It's been outright stated that there WILL be DLC.

No... if the game sells well there will be DLC. Where have you read that it was "outright stated that there WILL be DLC?"

Learn to read.
---
http://dizgaming.wordpress.com
#22LuminescentRulePosted 10/21/2012 3:48:01 PM
majora999 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
TBH, I'd rather have Kat from Gravity Rush then some emo girl from a game everyone hates. DLC characters are looking more and more less likely....

How is it looking less likely because of some bobbieheaded cheerleaders? It's pretty obvious that this game will have a significant amount of DLC. I don't even know how anyone could even consider the possibility of the opposite happening. Everyone on this board is just being negatively overdramatic about every piece of news we receive.

This. It's been outright stated that there WILL be DLC.

No, it's been stated that this game will only have DLC is it has enough support.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#23sinncrossPosted 10/21/2012 5:02:04 PM
hmmm I doubt they do nothing. I seriously can not see why SB would put any effort into that sort of system.

That said, if it is like the GEM system I hope it can be turned off for ANY game you play. I dont mind the GEM system because it would definitely make matches more fun when I play with friends who dont play the game as much as me.

But I really want them to function as an additional KO generator.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!