New Seth Killian interview, more surprises to come...

#11aperfectorestesPosted 11/3/2012 3:52:59 AM
Roronoa_Zoro117 posted...
More game modes and unlockables (costumes, taunts, intro/outros) is what he's probably talking about.

While that stuff will definitely be fun to unlock... I definitely don't see it as juicy and exciting lol.

"WHOO Check out my new BELT!" "OMG!!! Sweet Tooth can now step into battle DIFFERENTLY!!! YAY!!!"

No... lol

The way he worded it, I am assuming something more substantial. Even "characters as costumes" would be awesome.

Like Old Dante, Musashi for Spike... ect...
---
LIGHTNING FOR PSASBR!
blackplastic232: "Maybe they hate it because "popular music" tends to be a genre that a lot of people arn't fond of."
#12KlobziPosted 11/3/2012 4:33:52 AM
Seksii_Girl_5 posted...
Interesting that they both mention Fat Princess is one of the better characters. She seemed meh to me in the beta but maybe the nerfed her to be better.

They were talking about that she has combos but so far I haven't found any.
#13Seksii_Girl_5Posted 11/3/2012 4:38:39 AM
Klobzi posted...
Seksii_Girl_5 posted...
Interesting that they both mention Fat Princess is one of the better characters. She seemed meh to me in the beta but maybe the nerfed her to be better.

They were talking about that she has combos but so far I haven't found any.

Yeah neither :/
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#14TaizukuPosted 11/3/2012 5:01:39 AM
I fought a Fat Princess that was doing work. I bodied the hell out of her, but her combos were precise and long.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#15rumbalumbaPosted 11/3/2012 5:23:12 AM
they've been talking about "lots of content" or some other crap to hype the game for months now. and so far we've seen NOTHING NEW.

i'm so sick of FFA i wanna puke.
#16TaizukuPosted 11/3/2012 5:26:16 AM
rumbalumba posted...
they've been talking about "lots of content" or some other crap to hype the game for months now. and so far we've seen NOTHING NEW.

Play 2v2s.
---
#17rumbalumbaPosted 11/3/2012 5:30:40 AM
Taizuku posted...
rumbalumba posted...

Play 2v2s.

i only play 2v2 now. it takes longer to find a match than to play in one. you'd think the Beta going free for all the 50 million PS3s worldwide would make finding opponents a breeze.

also, i'm talking about trailers and videos. all FFA. we get a 1v1 but it's a ******* cam video on youtube. wtf is that ****. we've only got 18 more days and they've spent the last 6 months showing ONLY FFA in almost every trailer, expo, interview, walkthrough, etc. are you kidding me? then they talk about "lots of content" in their interviews. who the **** would get hyped when you only talk about it and not show it? do you expect us to believe that crap again? last time i checked, theyre the same guys that said "20+" for characters and "stay tuned" for NOTHING.
#18TaizukuPosted 11/3/2012 5:32:36 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Taizuku posted...
rumbalumba posted...

Play 2v2s.

i only play 2v2 now. it takes longer to find a match than to play in one. you'd think the Beta going free for all the 50 million PS3s worldwide would make finding opponents a breeze.

also, i'm talking about trailers and videos. all FFA. we get a 1v1 but it's a ******* cam video on youtube. wtf is that ****. we've only got 18 more days and they've spent the last 6 months showing ONLY FFA in almost every trailer, expo, interview, walkthrough, etc. are you kidding me? then they talk about "lots of content" in their interviews. who the **** would get hyped when you only talk about it and not show it? do you expect us to believe that crap again? last time i checked, theyre the same guys that said "20+" for characters and "stay tuned" for NOTHING.

Lol chill.
---
#19NDgamer1122Posted 11/3/2012 5:56:05 AM
I don't really think he would say "surprises" if it was just gonna be all the stuff we knew about before. Really really hoping he means new characters at this point.

YES I AM STILL IN DENIAL ;-;

Regardless, I'm buying this game. Despite currently missing some obvious choices, and I know it's mostly not SuperBot's fault, it still looks like it has a lot of content and plenty to keep me busy.
#20XxKingRobbxXPosted 11/3/2012 6:18:23 AM
"some of em pretty juicy"
I wonder how juicy.. I know there wont be anymore chars but maybe hes talking about dlc references or something