What is happening in 3 days?

#21DavCubePosted 11/3/2012 2:52:36 PM
Joey2cool posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Idc about election.

If you're an American, then get out. Just leave. Leave the country and go live in Zimbabwe.

People these days...

Playing the Devil's Advocate here, I personally would just as soon not vote for either of the loonies running for office right now. I've been voting for the lesser of two evils for the past eight years, and my parents of have been doing so for the 10+ years prior to the point I hit voting age.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#22Thunder097(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 3:03:09 PM
Joey2cool posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Idc about election.

If you're an American, then get out. Just leave. Leave the country and go live in Zimbabwe.

People these days...

Do you seriously think that I don't care about who win the election? I want Obama to win and mitten is nothing but a liar.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#23SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/3/2012 3:07:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24ScorpionShinobiPosted 11/3/2012 3:09:23 PM
primexshinobi posted...
Halo 4

It's gonna be awesome.
---
She has talent, beauty, grace, compassion; Hatsune Miku is pure amazement.
#25materia101Posted 11/3/2012 3:09:44 PM
ZeroGravity38 posted...
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/76/94/35/origin11.jpg
This

Why does it say rated M on the bottom right? Also, why does it say rated RP on the box in the same shot?
---
This is a signature.
#26IcyFlamez96Posted 11/3/2012 3:13:37 PM
ScorpionShinobi posted...
primexshinobi posted...
Halo 4

It's gonna be awesome.

---
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!
#27Ludacris01Posted 11/3/2012 3:21:43 PM
DavCube posted...
Joey2cool posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Idc about election.

People these days...

Playing the Devil's Advocate here, I personally would just as soon not vote for either of the loonies running for office right now. I've been voting for the lesser of two evils for the past eight years.

Lmao @ voting in two elections and complaining about it
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#28DavCubePosted 11/3/2012 4:20:55 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Do you seriously think that I don't care about who win the election? I want Obama to win and mitten is nothing but a liar.

Yeeeeeah no. I'm not going to drag this out any further because I hate dragging politics into a forum about video games, but just no.

Ludacris01 posted...
Lmao @ voting in two elections and complaining about it

Did you think you could get away with cleverly editing my post to find an excuse to take a jab at me? I turned 18 in 2005, and I did at least a little research during the election seasons that came after, especially this one. The "devil's advocate" disclaimer should have warned you that I was just giving context to the other side of the argument because i've been there; i was close enough to the voting age in 2004 though I wasn't very excited about the potential job either Bush or Kerry could or would do. I wasn't trying to dissuade you.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#29ada_perfectionPosted 11/3/2012 4:49:06 PM
In 3 days Sony is cancelling the release of PSASBR and recalling all copies of the game that have already been shipped.