So i got the game early

#221Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:18:52 AM
ManuKesna posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
how is the vs cpu mode?how good is the a.i?are there many customization in vs cpu mode?

Cpu mode is better than i thought it would be. They have difficulties ranging from very easy, easy, normal, strong, very strong and expert. Its really fun

LOL you still doing this? seriously? sad

What exactly do you want from me? even if i was lying what difference does it make to you? i'm not being like camjo z and saying all your most wanted characters are in i'm merely saying i got the game early and i'm enjoying it. You dont have to believe me but calling me sad is uncalled for.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#222wwinterj25Posted 11/5/2012 11:24:45 AM
If this is legit them pop me a message saying who the final boss is or put a spoiler tag around it and post it here. If you won't do that then all I can say is cool man and enjoy your game. Nothing else I want to know at this point.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#223ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 11:26:22 AM
Nop it is sad, you are giving false input to those who for whatever reason, believe you, wasting their and your time lying for the sake of lying.
You are giving hope to the people who believe you that they might find the game early in a store and ,again, wasting their time because i am pretty sure that because of this, some people have gone to their local store looking for this game.
So yeah, it is sad
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#224Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:40:50 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Nop it is sad, you are giving false input to those who for whatever reason, believe you, wasting their and your time lying for the sake of lying.
You are giving hope to the people who believe you that they might find the game early in a store and ,again, wasting their time because i am pretty sure that because of this, some people have gone to their local store looking for this game.
So yeah, it is sad

Ok not my problem if people have gone out to check. Dont know why its your problem either. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Ok so i got the game before you big deal. There is no need to act like a jelous 2 year old .
---
#225ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 11:45:53 AM
ManuKesna posted...
So yeah, it is sad

Ok not my problem if people have gone out to check. Dont know why its your problem either. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Ok so i got the game before you big deal. There is no need to act like a jelous 2 year old .

did you really just ignore everything i said? do you really think think i am jelous? i am not even getting the game day one, why would i want to get it before release? lol
if you are going to lie and act childish by saying that is not your problem then it is really sad, because like i said, you are the one lying about getting the game early which is giving false hope to people out there, they hope to find the game in a store early because supposedly some kid in the internet is lying about it and for whatever reason they chose to believe you.
and it might not be my problem either but i hate when someone give false hope to people like this
---
#226aperfectorestesPosted 11/5/2012 11:48:13 AM
He isn't giving false hope... none believes him. Let him live in his little fantasy world.
---
LIGHTNING FOR PSASBR!
blackplastic232: "Maybe they hate it because "popular music" tends to be a genre that a lot of people arn't fond of."
#227TerraponPosted 11/5/2012 11:54:47 AM
just friend the people who dont believe you and play the game if you want to prove it.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#228Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:55:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#229Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 11:58:59 AM
aperfectorestes posted...
He isn't giving false hope... none believes him. Let him live in his little fantasy world.

Some people actually have sense in this thread. Who'd have known it. Anyway i respect that you dont believe me :p i wouldnt have believed it myself if someone else had come out saying the same thing.
---
#230ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 12:03:08 PM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...
So yeah, it is sad

did you really just ignore everything i said? do you really think think i am jelous? i am not even getting the game day one, why would i want to get it before release? lol
if you are going to lie and act childish by saying that is not your problem then it is really sad, because like i said, you are the one lying about getting the game early which is giving false hope to people out there, they hope to find the game in a store early because supposedly some kid in the internet is lying about it and for whatever reason they chose to believe you.
and it might not be my problem either but i hate when someone give false hope to people like this

HAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID? did i even say that the game is out for everyone? i said it was out for me locally. Everyone knows that the street date is broken and gamestop and target will be selling it whenever they get it. Again not my fault if you went to your shop and didnt see it. Not ONCE did i say the game was out for everyone. that would be dimwits such as yourself assuming it is without doing research before hand. I'm not spreading false hope in the LEAST. Grow up bro. seriously

lolirony

aaand when did i said that you said that? the sole fact that you were able to get the game early and come here to say that gives hope to people to believe that some stores might be seliing the game, yes the street date might be broken(still no one has the game yet, weird huh?) but people wont be able to believe that until someone actually gets the game early (like supposedly you did) that is why you are giving false hope to people, spreading lies with no proof. I am not the one insulting or lying in the internet for attention, i think i am not the one who need to grow up "bro"
For the record, i am in south america, we always get games like one week after the official date so no, i didnt go to my shop because i knew that the game was not going to be there.
---