So i got the game early

#231Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 12:06:24 PM
my head hurts from that post. you go back on what you said way too much. Screw this i'm gonna go pwn with dante. see ya
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#232ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 12:09:18 PM
my head hurts from that post. you go back on what you said way too much. Screw this i'm gonna go pwn with dante. see ya

too much for you huh? its ok, read it slow and as many times as you want so you can understand but it sucks that you resort to ignore posts when you have nothing else to say really, dont go calling everyone a kid or telling people to grow up if you act like one
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#233Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 12:22:44 PM
ManuKesna posted...

too much for you huh? its ok, read it slow and as many times as you want so you can understand but it sucks that you resort to ignore posts when you have nothing else to say really, dont go calling everyone a kid or telling people to grow up if you act like one

ignore what? lol you said i give people false hope because i got the game an people assume that it will be there for them too and then you say you didnt say it. I dont even know what you want from me. Go ahead and dont believe me by all means but you seem to be the only one in such a tizz because i made other people go out and end up disapointed because they didnt find it even though nobody here has actually said this apart from you. I told YOU to grow up, nobody else because you really need to. I have the game and you dont. Get over it.
---
#234NDgamer1122Posted 11/5/2012 12:25:05 PM
Guys, this troll has gotten the topic above 200 posts. He's won. Please stop keeping this on the front page.
#235ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 12:50:33 PM
ManuKesna posted...

ignore what? lol you said i give people false hope because i got the game an people assume that it will be there for them too and then you say you didnt say it. I dont even know what you want from me. Go ahead and dont believe me by all means but you seem to be the only one in such a tizz because i made other people go out and end up disapointed because they didnt find it even though nobody here has actually said this apart from you. I told YOU to grow up, nobody else because you really need to. I have the game and you dont. Get over it.

but you dont have the game, why do you feel the need to lie like that? need attention that badly? that is what i dont get, i dont understand why people lie (or use the first name of someone to "insult" srsly wtf lol) in the internet to get attention =/
Is your life that sad? i want to know what drove you to lie and troll like this because you seemed a cool user a while back lol
and again, i am not the one lying on the internet for attention, i am pretty sure i am not the one who need to grow up
---
#236SavageTrooperPosted 11/5/2012 1:05:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#237Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:24:11 PM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

but you dont have the game, why do you feel the need to lie like that? need attention that badly? that is what i dont get, i dont understand why people lie (or use the first name of someone to "insult" srsly wtf lol) in the internet to get attention =/
Is your life that sad? i want to know what drove you to lie and troll like this because you seemed a cool user a while back lol
and again, i am not the one lying on the internet for attention, i am pretty sure i am not the one who need to grow up

What proof do you have that i am lying lol? None. You are just assuming.
---
#238Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:26:55 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

This. I used to have some respect for haku, but that has diminished. He has turned into an idiot, moron, and a troller. I remember he made a topic about leaving the forum about a month and a half ago. He removed it the next day. He is pathetic, and a child (or at least acts like one). Ok haku, you got the attention you wanted. Now please, vanish.

:O oh nooooo!! I've lost the respect of a random guy on the internet i dont even know! What ever will i do? Lol why should i vanish. Go ahead and dont believe me. I've done nothing to insult or troll any of you and yet you are insulting me like i've ruined your life or something.
---
#239chiefofsb78Posted 11/5/2012 1:36:05 PM
Haku125 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

What proof do you have that you have the game lol? None. You are just trolling
#240ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 1:37:03 PM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

wait wait wait the trol who refuse to give proof and lie about not knowing how to take/upload a picture is now asking for proof? REALLY/ oh god this is gold lmfao
---