So i got the game early

#241ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 1:37:38 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...
too much for you huh? its ok, read it slow and as many times as you want so you can understand but it sucks that you resort to ignore posts when you have nothing else to say really, dont go calling everyone a kid or telling people to grow up if you act like one

ignore what? lol you said i give people false hope because i got the game an people assume that it will be there for them too and then you say you didnt say it. I dont even know what you want from me. Go ahead and dont believe me by all means but you seem to be the only one in such a tizz because i made other people go out and end up disapointed because they didnt find it even though nobody here has actually said this apart from you. I told YOU to grow up, nobody else because you really need to. I have the game and you dont. Get over it.

but you dont have the game, why do you feel the need to lie like that? need attention that badly? that is what i dont get, i dont understand why people lie (or use the first name of someone to "insult" srsly wtf lol) in the internet to get attention =/
Is your life that sad? i want to know what drove you to lie and troll like this because you seemed a cool user a while back lol
and again, i am not the one lying on the internet for attention, i am pretty sure i am not the one who need to grow up

This. I used to have some respect for haku, but that has diminished. He has turned into an idiot, moron, and a troller. I remember he made a topic about leaving the forum about a month and a half ago. He removed it the next day. He is pathetic, and a child (or at least acts like one). Ok haku, you got the attention you wanted. Now please, vanish.

:O oh nooooo!! I've lost the respect of a random guy on the internet i dont even know! What ever will i do? Lol why should i vanish. Go ahead and dont believe me. I've done nothing to insult or troll any of you and yet you are insulting me like i've ruined your life or something.

and you tell people to grow up? lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#242SavageTrooperPosted 11/5/2012 1:41:22 PM
Haku125 posted...

:O oh nooooo!! I've lost the respect of a random guy on the internet i dont even know! What ever will i do? Lol why should i vanish. Go ahead and dont believe me. I've done nothing to insult or troll any of you and yet you are insulting me like i've ruined your life or something.

You put yourself in a position to get insulted. What do you expect? You don't have the game, otherwise you would have given proof by now. I'm sure you have a phone to take a pic of it. Other options are a camera, or a vita, or a 3ds, or an ipad or the eyetoy. Or better yet, gimme your psn, ill look at your trophies and take a pic to clear your name. Or do you have an excuse again?
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#243Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:41:32 PM
ManuKesna posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
ManuKesna posted...

ignore what? lol you said i give people false hope because i got the game an people assume that it will be there for them too and then you say you didnt say it. I dont even know what you want from me. Go ahead and dont believe me by all means but you seem to be the only one in such a tizz because i made other people go out and end up disapointed because they didnt find it even though nobody here has actually said this apart from you. I told YOU to grow up, nobody else because you really need to. I have the game and you dont. Get over it.

but you dont have the game, why do you feel the need to lie like that? need attention that badly? that is what i dont get, i dont understand why people lie (or use the first name of someone to "insult" srsly wtf lol) in the internet to get attention =/
Is your life that sad? i want to know what drove you to lie and troll like this because you seemed a cool user a while back lol
and again, i am not the one lying on the internet for attention, i am pretty sure i am not the one who need to grow up

This. I used to have some respect for haku, but that has diminished. He has turned into an idiot, moron, and a troller. I remember he made a topic about leaving the forum about a month and a half ago. He removed it the next day. He is pathetic, and a child (or at least acts like one). Ok haku, you got the attention you wanted. Now please, vanish.

and you tell people to grow up? lol

Sarcasm isnt childish unlike crying because you think someone is lying,
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#244Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:43:56 PM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

What proof do you have that i am lying lol? None. You are just assuming.

wait wait wait the trol who refuse to give proof and lie about not knowing how to take/upload a picture is now asking for proof? REALLY/ oh god this is gold lmfao

Grow up bro, you really need to. Maybe get out of the house once in a while. The time you spend trying to prove i'm lying is worrying
---
#245Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:45:32 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...

You put yourself in a position to get insulted. What do you expect? You don't have the game, otherwise you would have given proof by now. I'm sure you have a phone to take a pic of it. Other options are a camera, or a vita, or a 3ds, or an ipad or the eyetoy. Or better yet, gimme your psn, ill look at your trophies and take a pic to clear your name. Or do you have an excuse again?

I'm not interested in giving a total stranger my psn. Like i said dont believe me. I'm not asking you to. I just dont see how hurling insults at me is at all called for?
---
#246SavageTrooperPosted 11/5/2012 1:46:48 PM
Haku125 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

What proof do you have that i am lying lol? None. You are just assuming.

wait wait wait the trol who refuse to give proof and lie about not knowing how to take/upload a picture is now asking for proof? REALLY/ oh god this is gold lmfao

Grow up bro, you really need to. Maybe get out of the house once in a while. The time you spend trying to prove i'm lying is worrying

Come on haku, add me as a friend on psn, give me your psn id, ill take a pick of your trophies to clear your name. Because i do have a camera, let me help you out, of course unless you don't have it?
---
#247ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 1:51:20 PM
"Grow up" you keep saying that yet. You are acting like a kid, lying for attention is a kid behaviour.
Go out once in a while? Really? You are using that generic insult that now? Lol sorrt but i am not the one seeking for attention on a videogame board.
I am not trying to prove you are wrong, i know you are, i know you are lying, i know you are trolling, i know is sad
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#248SavageTrooperPosted 11/5/2012 1:51:39 PM
Haku125 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...

I'm not interested in giving a total stranger my psn. Like i said dont believe me. I'm not asking you to. I just dont see how hurling insults at me is at all called for?

Lol that's the best you got? Hahaha. Not hard to delete me as a friend after i take a pic to show people you have it. Wow, i'm even trying to help you prove yourself and you still deny. That's my proof you don't have it. Anyone who was telling the truth would've taken the opportunity for help. But little boy haku doesn't have the game. Poor kid, seems like you really want it to lie about it. Its ok don't cry. Maybe mama will buy you some candy.
---
#249Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:56:10 PM
ManuKesna posted...
"Grow up" you keep saying that yet. You are acting like a kid, lying for attention is a kid behaviour.
Go out once in a while? Really? You are using that generic insult that now? Lol sorrt but i am not the one seeking for attention on a videogame board.
I am not trying to prove you are wrong, i know you are, i know you are lying, i know you are trolling, i know is sad

I just remembered this site has an ignore function and its about high time i used it. So long.
---
#250FurryyifferPosted 11/5/2012 1:57:13 PM
Really gamefaqs? Stop feeding the troll, zam. This topic should have ended when they refused to give proof and even more so when TC stated they were going to give opinions on things we already know.

This is how things should have gone.
TC: I have the game.
Sensible person: Do you have proof? Pics or video? Or even friend one of us to check your account to prove it?
TC: No. Believe me anyway. You're just jealous.
Sensible person: Nothing to see here folks. Let it rot.
*jetpacks away as topic falls to the bowels of the forum due to no activity*

What happens on gamefaqs.
TC: I have the game
Poster: (repeat sensible persons first dialogue)
TC: No. Believe me anyway. You're just jealous.
gamefaqs: *continues arguing with someone obviously lying and ignorant giving them attention and keeping their topic on the first page*

SMH gamefaqs. :/
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.