So i got the game early

#251Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:57:34 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...

:O oh nooooo!! I've lost the respect of a random guy on the internet i dont even know! What ever will i do? Lol why should i vanish. Go ahead and dont believe me. I've done nothing to insult or troll any of you and yet you are insulting me like i've ruined your life or something.

You put yourself in a position to get insulted. What do you expect? You don't have the game, otherwise you would have given proof by now. I'm sure you have a phone to take a pic of it. Other options are a camera, or a vita, or a 3ds, or an ipad or the eyetoy. Or better yet, gimme your psn, ill look at your trophies and take a pic to clear your name. Or do you have an excuse again?

I'm not interested in giving a total stranger my psn. Like i said dont believe me. I'm not asking you to. I just dont see how hurling insults at me is at all called for?

Lol that's the best you got? Hahaha. Not hard to delete me as a friend after i take a pic to show people you have it. Wow, i'm even trying to help you prove yourself and you still deny. That's my proof you don't have it. Anyone who was telling the truth would've taken the opportunity for help. But little boy haku doesn't have the game. Poor kid, seems like you really want it to lie about it. Its ok don't cry. Maybe mama will buy you some candy.

I understand you are trying to bate me but please stop. I've done nothing to you and i have no issue with you.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#252ManuKesnaPosted 11/5/2012 1:59:34 PM
LOL again, running away when you cant deal with someone is a kid behaviour but go ahead! I wouldnt expect less from a lying troll
Again, sad
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#253SavageTrooperPosted 11/5/2012 2:01:30 PM
Haku125 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
Haku125 posted...

:O oh nooooo!! I've lost the respect of a random guy on the internet i dont even know! What ever will i do? Lol why should i vanish. Go ahead and dont believe me. I've done nothing to insult or troll any of you and yet you are insulting me like i've ruined your life or something.

You put yourself in a position to get insulted. What do you expect? You don't have the game, otherwise you would have given proof by now. I'm sure you have a phone to take a pic of it. Other options are a camera, or a vita, or a 3ds, or an ipad or the eyetoy. Or better yet, gimme your psn, ill look at your trophies and take a pic to clear your name. Or do you have an excuse again?

I'm not interested in giving a total stranger my psn. Like i said dont believe me. I'm not asking you to. I just dont see how hurling insults at me is at all called for?

Lol that's the best you got? Hahaha. Not hard to delete me as a friend after i take a pic to show people you have it. Wow, i'm even trying to help you prove yourself and you still deny. That's my proof you don't have it. Anyone who was telling the truth would've taken the opportunity for help. But little boy haku doesn't have the game. Poor kid, seems like you really want it to lie about it. Its ok don't cry. Maybe mama will buy you some candy.

I understand you are trying to bate me but please stop. I've done nothing to you and i have no issue with you.

I'm not baiting, i'm just trying to help you clear your name, that's all. All i need is your psn id.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#254StormBlitzPosted 11/5/2012 2:07:38 PM
http://psnprofiles.com/Ishak125

Case closed.
---
Elena, Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty, Gex, Croc and Vivi
#255Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:34:45 PM
StormBlitz posted...

Case closed.

Seeing as i've already said that is my eu account not my us account i guess the case is still open :p
---
#256StormBlitzPosted 11/5/2012 2:36:51 PM
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...

Case closed.

Seeing as i've already said that is my eu account not my us account i guess the case is still open :p

Yes you did but It looks like your EU account is your main account, so case closed.
---
#257Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:40:59 PM
StormBlitz posted...
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...

Case closed.

Yes you did but It looks like your EU account is your main account, so case closed.

And how would you know that? more assuming i see.
---
#258StormBlitzPosted 11/5/2012 2:50:10 PM
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...

Case closed.

It looks like you spend more time with your EU account, just by looking at your trophy list and recent activity. It makes no sense for you to use another account with another set of trophies.
---
#259CrabhammarPosted 11/5/2012 3:03:36 PM
I'm sensible. And TC is a doodie head.

*jetpacks away*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#260Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 3:07:12 PM
StormBlitz posted...
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...
Haku125 posted...
StormBlitz posted...

Case closed.

It looks like you spend more time with your EU account, just by looking at your trophy list and recent activity. It makes no sense for you to use another account with another set of trophies.

Assume away my friend. Still no concreate proof.
---