Aya Brea

#31geneocidePosted 11/6/2012 6:56:19 PM
antking61 posted...
Blackzero123 posted...
Honestly that Aya from parasite eve 3 was the kid eve in pe2. That game was awful a generic shotter with shang tsung body swaping. Parasite eve 1 was the best part 2 was ok to much resident evil.

You realize the body swapping separates it from generic "shotters" right?

Actually the lock on commands and controlling units separate it too.... It honestly isn't that generic.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
#32Rolling_Stoned(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:06:25 PM
I'm just glad people remember who she is. Nice to see so many people would like to see her in. Plus more females never hurt.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#33antking61Posted 11/6/2012 7:11:10 PM
Rolling_Stoned posted...
I'm just glad people remember who she is. Nice to see so many people would like to see her in. Plus more females never hurt.

Of course we remember Aya! PE1 helped me pass a science test I was taking on the Midochondria.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#34heartlesshero17Posted 11/6/2012 8:19:47 PM
JunDageki posted...
Aya brea and Parasite Eve is one of the best thing Square did and it also started with Playstation. i considered those games in par with the old Resident Evil games for some reason.

I am a long time fan of both series. I agree they were on par(though REmake>>>>>>>>All)

Sure I wasn't too fond of the events in T3B, but it is a series I love and always will love. And Aya Brea for years have been one of my favorite characters ever. My interest in this game would be much higher if she was a playable character.
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#35heartlesshero17Posted 11/7/2012 4:13:57 PM
Bump for no damn reason
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception