SuperBot confirm Characters and Stages as DLC

#21SoaD0031Posted 11/6/2012 1:23:19 PM
Johnbobb posted...
SoaD0031 posted...
I will never ever ever ever pay for a stage.

Then you won't get to play with all of us.

I'm really only a 1v1 fan, and if you choose the 1v1 option you will be forced to play on a non DLC stage because I don't have the DLC downloaded.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#22SoaD0031Posted 11/6/2012 1:24:31 PM
Haku125 posted...
SoaD0031 posted...
I will never ever ever ever pay for a stage.

Well thats the beauty of DLC, you dont have to buy it :D. I feel the same about an Final Fantasy Character, i will not soend any amount of many on that terrible franchise

Yea there are very few characters out there I would spend money on. I'm a big Mortal Kombat fan and I really regretted paying money for the DLC since I never used the DLC characters.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#23kupo1705Posted 11/6/2012 1:24:57 PM
LordMe posted...
The DLC will likely be patched in, and you buy the unlock code. (Much like LBP)

That way when they launch the patch, everyone can fight against the DLC characters, but you still have to buy them to play them.

But what about stages?
#24SuplexKirbyPosted 11/6/2012 1:34:26 PM
antking61 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Don't care.

Want Dart.

logic?

He's awesome, from a great JRPG which dominated the PS1 and people actually want a sequel to his game unlike Parappa who made it in for some reason?

No need to knock on parappa, every sony first parties should be added to these games. It make sense to have Dart though.
#25Jprime666Posted 11/6/2012 1:44:49 PM
Man I can't wait for this game. It looks so boss. I hope they add Captain Price from Call of Duty as DLC.
---
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh
#26shinoxgagoPosted 11/6/2012 1:49:35 PM
Nice, I might actually buy the game now
#27stevenbobPosted 11/6/2012 1:51:46 PM
Jprime666 posted...
Man I can't wait for this game. It looks so boss. I hope they add Captain Price from Call of Duty as DLC.

of course and ghost as well and the stage will be a smash up of call of duty mw 3 and call of duty mw3
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#28ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 2:00:06 PM
LordMe posted...

That way when they launch the patch, everyone can fight against the DLC characters, but you still have to buy them to play them.

This would be the best way to go. Anyone that dares to try and argue otherwise doesn't remember the failure that was Mortal Kombat.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#29ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 2:03:02 PM
antking61 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Don't care.

Want Dart.

logic?

He's awesome, from a great JRPG which dominated the PS1 and people actually want a sequel to his game unlike Parappa who made it in for some reason?

He's from a half-obscure JRPG that released to mixed reviews and has achieved little more than a cult fanbase (the same people that want a sequel). Say what you want about Parappa, he's more iconic than Dart is. At least he came from an objectively quality game.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#30stevenbobPosted 11/6/2012 2:03:47 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
LordMe posted...

This would be the best way to go. Anyone that dares to try and argue otherwise doesn't remember the failure that was Mortal Kombat.

it was also a failure with constant re balancing causing players to re learn the game ever other week
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich