SuperBot confirm Characters and Stages as DLC

#31ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 2:05:16 PM
stevenbob posted...
Jprime666 posted...
Man I can't wait for this game. It looks so boss. I hope they add Captain Price from Call of Duty as DLC.

of course and ghost as well and the stage will be a smash up of call of duty mw 3 and call of duty mw3

I'd love both, but I think Captain Price is just a bit more iconic than Ghost is.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#32stevenbobPosted 11/6/2012 2:06:19 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
stevenbob posted...
Jprime666 posted...
Man I can't wait for this game. It looks so boss. I hope they add Captain Price from Call of Duty as DLC.

of course and ghost as well and the stage will be a smash up of call of duty mw 3 and call of duty mw3

I'd love both, but I think Captain Price is just a bit more iconic than Ghost is.

guess but that mw3 mw3 mash up will be the best
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#33ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 2:07:57 PM
stevenbob posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
stevenbob posted...
Jprime666 posted...

Hilarious.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#34KlobziPosted 11/6/2012 2:09:36 PM
It doesn't have to be paid DLC, peeps.
#35stevenbobPosted 11/6/2012 2:16:47 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
stevenbob posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
stevenbob posted...
Jprime666 posted...

Hilarious.

what part of call of duty will be the main stage and what other part will be the mash up
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#36Roronoa_Zoro117Posted 11/6/2012 2:27:44 PM
Just give me a MediEvil stage and Abe as a playable character.
#37EurashalPosted 11/6/2012 3:12:11 PM
Raven-Z posted...
Well every character has a themed stage, right? Kratos has Hades, Sly has Paris, Cole has Alden's Tower etc.

Sir Dan, Nariko, Dante, Toro and Heihachi do not have a stage or mashup. Everyone else has a stage and/or mashup.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#38Raven-Z(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:13:29 PM
Do we know that for sure? The games not out for another two weeks
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#39Haku125Posted 11/6/2012 3:15:01 PM
Raven-Z posted...
Do we know that for sure? The games not out for another two weeks

Doubt it. They hinted at revealing it at the VGA's
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#40T-Sub96Posted 11/6/2012 3:16:37 PM
Awesome! I really want Kay to be in this, but he probably never will be. I think I'm the only person who loved that game!