SuperBot confirm Characters and Stages as DLC

#41SSBR10Posted 11/6/2012 3:37:07 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
This would be the best way to go. Anyone that dares to try and argue otherwise doesn't remember the failure that was Mortal Kombat.

"Failure that was Mortal Kombat"? That game wasn't a failure.

stevenbob posted...
it was also a failure with constant re balancing causing players to re learn the game ever other week

And here I was thinking people actually wanted them to balance the game after fussing about it so much. *smh*
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#42rjthebarbarianPosted 11/6/2012 3:45:25 PM
Haku125 posted...
Raven-Z posted...
Do we know that for sure? The games not out for another two weeks

Doubt it. They hinted at revealing it at the VGA's

damn VGAs... still pretty excited thoh, had fun with beta
#43stevenbobPosted 11/6/2012 3:51:48 PM
SSBR10 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
This would be the best way to go. Anyone that dares to try and argue otherwise doesn't remember the failure that was Mortal Kombat.

stevenbob posted...
it was also a failure with constant re balancing causing players to re learn the game ever other week

And here I was thinking people actually wanted them to balance the game after fussing about it so much. *smh*

no one wants to re learn a character every other week they did the right thing in balancing but if you think how frequently they balanced it was good then you really do not understand competitive fighting games
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#44ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 3:56:59 PM
SSBR10 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

stevenbob posted...

The game wasn't a failure. The way they distributed their DLC characters was.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#45SSBR10Posted 11/6/2012 4:05:14 PM(edited)
stevenbob posted...
no one wants to re learn a character every other week they did the right thing in balancing but if you think how frequently they balanced it was good then you really do not understand competitive fighting games

So they're just not suppose to balance anything once somebody discovers a problem? If people are gonna still fuss just because they patch it, then what's the point? If they dont' patch, then people will fuss about the game being unbalanced and over the fact that it's NOT patched.

In the end, this is just an example of "you can't please everyone".

ChocoboDreams posted...

I've never seen anybody complain about the DLC characters. If anything, people were okay with that.
---
#46ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 4:10:31 PM
SSBR10 posted...
stevenbob posted...

So they're just not suppose to balance anything once somebody discovers a problem? If people are gonna still fuss just because they patch it, then what's the point? If they dont' patch, then people will fuss about the game being unbalanced and over the fact that it's NOT patched.

In the end, this is just an example of "you can't please everyone".

ChocoboDreams posted...

I've never seen anybody complain about the DLC characters. If anything, people were okay with that.

I think you're still missing the point. There's nothing to complain about as far as the characters go. What people complain about is how split the community became between people that have downloaded the characters, and the rest, the majority of which was unwilling or too lazy to download the free DLC that would allow them to play against people that have the DLC characters.

If all people were downloading is an unlock code, there'd have been no problem. Everyone plays with everyone. This is not the case in Mortal Kombat.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#47SSBR10Posted 11/6/2012 4:25:16 PM
I still never even saw that complaint, that's the point I'm making. I've never seen anybody complain about such things with the DLC. If what you say is true, then the game shouldn't be blamed for that.
---
#48SoaD0031Posted 11/6/2012 4:38:26 PM
SSBR10 posted...
I still never even saw that complaint, that's the point I'm making. I've never seen anybody complain about such things with the DLC. If what you say is true, then the game shouldn't be blamed for that.

I played thousands of MK matches and was a huge fan but yea people were complaining. I didn't buy the DLC b/c I hated fighting skarlet and freddy krueger so people who did buy the DLC couldn't use those characters against me :D
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#493D3Posted 11/6/2012 5:42:37 PM
Should've had the characters that the fans wanted the most at launch. >_>
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?