Superbot say DLC will be fan demanded characters

#61Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:07:44 PM
KaiserJanus posted...
Haku125 posted...

I didnt say cloud. I despise final fantasy

Would u mind if i ask y? Not gonna retaliate just wanna know.

To be honest its not really the games so much... I mean i'm not that interested in turn based games unless its pokemon, but the fanbase just pisses the f*** out of me. Before TGS it was a non stop battle for who would be the Final Fantasy Character to be represented. Literally every topic that talked requested a character ended up being about Final Fantasy at one point. I have to say i did feel a bit of satisfaction when everyone found out we didnt get a Final Fantasy rep.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#62blaze19_0XPosted 11/7/2012 3:51:10 PM
TC is obviously trolling.

Superbot never said DLC would be fan demanded characters and even if they did that's so vague it could mean anything. Surely even the worst characters possible have a couple of people routing for them. So even if they did say it, it doesn't mean what you think.

Crash for instance, is impossible unless he's free as Omar confirmed we'd never have to pay for him. But if he was going to be free why isn't he in the game to begin with? So he pretty much has no chance .
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#63ManuKesnaPosted 11/7/2012 3:53:08 PM

Superbot never said DLC would be fan demanded characters and even if they did that's so vague it could mean anything. Surely even the worst characters possible have a couple of people routing for them. So even if they did say it, it doesn't mean what you think.

Crash for instance, is impossible unless he's free as Omar confirmed we'd never have to pay for him. But if he was going to be free why isn't he in the game to begin with? So he pretty much has no chance .

yeah i thought it was pretty obvious that TC has been trolling here for a while now, sad really
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#64Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:56:11 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Trolling? Look if i've got my facts wrong just tell me, dont resort to calling me a troll. You can think crash has no chance but i think he does.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF