What's the general opinion everyone has?

#1tilaroxsPosted 11/6/2012 11:48:08 PM(edited)
I think it looks really good. I like the supers concept and the characters included in the game. Also does this game come with a downloadable vita version? When you buy the physical copy? I see some games are doing that(Sly 4, Ratchet and Clank)

Edit: ok, I looked up my question. How exactly does cross buy work? Is it. Free vita version? Do you pay a certain amount?
#2BloodDamagePosted 11/6/2012 11:46:09 PM
Every one seems to think that it isn't that good.
#3holysquidPosted 11/6/2012 11:48:13 PM
The game is amazing.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4taoxadasaPosted 11/6/2012 11:48:32 PM
It looks incredible, I can't wait for it to come out.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 11:49:07 PM
BloodDamage posted...
Every one seems to think that it isn't that good.

If I remember correctly, this is just one of the few trolls we have on this board. I'd wait for more responses.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6tilaroxs(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:51:41 PM
I can't wait to play t. I think I'm gonna be playing as Fat Princess or Nariko mostly.
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 11/6/2012 11:53:37 PM
Buy the PS3 version, get a free digital copy of the vita version.

So buy the PS3 version even if you only want the vita one, sell your console copy. Everybody wins.

And personally, I love the game to death. It's always a blast, even when I lose.

Or when I play against three kratos', that sucks.
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#8IrokouPosted 11/6/2012 11:54:13 PM
It's not looking all that great. It looks good NOW but the super system will make the game very stale in the longrun. And the poor game will be milked with dlc when it should have been better to begin with. Smash 4 here I come.
#9sinncrossPosted 11/6/2012 11:55:49 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...
Buy the PS3 version, get a free digital copy of the vita version.

So buy the PS3 version even if you only want the vita one, sell your console copy. Everybody wins.

And personally, I love the game to death. It's always a blast, even when I lose.

Or when I play against three kratos', that sucks.

i agree with all of this... the game is even better when you win against 3 kratos (my first ST level 1 netted all 3 at one time lol)
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#10ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/6/2012 11:56:20 PM
Irokou posted...
It's not looking all that great. It looks good NOW but the super system will make the game very stale in the longrun. And the poor game will be milked with dlc when it should have been better to begin with. Smash 4 here I come.

This is another one of our trolls. He hasn't been here long, but long enough that most people know he should be ignored.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams