What's the general opinion everyone has?

#11ZidaneskiPosted 11/6/2012 11:59:19 PM
Irokou posted...
It's not looking all that great. It looks good NOW but the super system will make the game very stale in the longrun. And the poor game will be milked with dlc when it should have been better to begin with. Smash 4 here I come.

I played the beta for a looooooong time so how many hours were you even planning to put into the full game?
#12jeremy21642Posted 11/7/2012 12:05:35 AM
"We have Iconic characters"

Iconic? you mean like Fat Princess right?

"We have super kills as opposed to ring-outs"

Yep -> [] with Kratos then spam that lvl 3. Real nice.

"We have online multiplayer without lag"

Haha if you think that wi-

What? No lag?

Sold.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/7/2012 12:10:54 AM
jeremy21642 posted...

What? No lag?

Sold.

So that fact Fat Princess is in the game completely disregards the fact that Kratos, Nathan Drake, Cole, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, Jak, Sackboy, Ratchet, and Raiden are in the game? An argument can be made for those that are left out, these are just those that there is practically no argument against, as far as iconic goes.

This is ignoring the fact that Fat Princess brings something unique and worthwhile to the roster, but I'm sure something like that is a little over your head, so I won't bother explaining.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14jeremy21642Posted 11/7/2012 12:16:48 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
jeremy21642 posted...

What? No lag?

Sold.

So that fact Fat Princess is in the game completely disregards the fact that Kratos, Nathan Drake, Cole, Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, Jak, Sackboy, Ratchet, and Raiden are in the game? An argument can be made for those that are left out, these are just those that there is practically no argument against, as far as iconic goes.

This is ignoring the fact that Fat Princess brings something unique and worthwhile to the roster, but I'm sure something like that is a little over your head, so I won't bother explaining.

It seems like sarcasm is a little over YOUR head but I won't bother explaining.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#15Joey2coolPosted 11/7/2012 12:18:40 AM(edited)
Edited.

Sarcasm can be hard to interpret on the Internets.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#16Charizard18Posted 11/7/2012 1:24:23 AM
Irokou posted...
It's not looking all that great. It looks good NOW but the super system will make the game very stale in the longrun. And the poor game will be milked with dlc when it should have been better to begin with. Smash 4 here I come.

Hey, LeetPro.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#17rumbalumbaPosted 11/7/2012 1:45:46 AM
don't waste your money paying for this at launch. wait a month, buy it for $40, then buy the $20 DLC consisting of real PLAYSTATION All-Stars unlike Big Daddy = COMPLETE GAME.
#18kaliskonigPosted 11/7/2012 1:56:29 AM
Wait for the price drop. It is not really terrible but it is also not really good. A game like this that brings franchise favorites together deserved much better treatment and care. At the end of the day it is just a poor adaptation of a popular other brawling series I need not name. This is just my opinion of course.
#19Jon_GodPosted 11/7/2012 1:57:22 AM
After 300+ battles in the beta.

Day 1.

Totally love it.

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#20LOZ_FFVIIPosted 11/7/2012 2:21:49 AM
Okay, my honest opinion is that there just aren't enough non-dlc characters in the game to make it worth my money.
I may buy it, but only at about half price or less - maybe sometime next year when there's a lull in new game releases.
Also as a keen RPG fan, in particular JRPG's (a genre the JAPANESE company Sony's consoles are practically famous for), I feel really under-represented.

Hell, just Jak + Ratchet + Sly + Drake is enough to make me interested in the game, I only want something that will make me BUY the game.
Cloud Strife or Lightning would do, Sony, honestly. You don't even have to do niche titles!

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4792/playstationallstarsnept.jpg
---
The Legend and the Fantasy: together as one!