What's the general opinion everyone has?

#41TerotrousPosted 11/7/2012 6:48:13 AM
It's actually really fun. When I downloaded the demo, my hopes were not high, but it really surprised me.

The key is not to look at this game in Smash terms, because it's not Smash. If you're thinking "how can this game work without supers and ring-outs" you just need to stop. The super system makes the game feel really different. It's frantic, but the fact that you maintain your own meter and use your own supers gives it a degree of control that you wouldn't normally expect in a four-player game, and that makes for a fun experience.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#42Hiddenlegend12Posted 11/7/2012 7:14:10 AM
I played at MLG in NC, and it is fun as HELL! I honestly would buy a PS3 JUST to play this game with friends lol
---
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
#43tilaroxs(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:07:25 PM
Wasn't gonna abuse cross by. I was mainly wondering how it worked cause I doubt Sony would just give a free Vita version for games that are coming to both PS3 and Vita. I think I'm going to buy this game on release day. It looks fun to me. I like Smash and I've been hoping for a sony game like smash. It looks like it definitely seperates itself from Smash. And the roster looks good to me. Fat Princess, Nariko, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, .

Is Kratos like the strongest in the game?
#44_krat0s_Posted 11/7/2012 12:10:34 PM
DarknessEnvoker posted...
Played the Beta, noticed immediately it was a Super Smash Bros rip off.

Does Sony have the capacity to come up with original ideas anymore?

Yeah cuz PSAS has percentage gameplay with ring outs.
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 10
#45vital_tundraPosted 11/7/2012 1:06:57 PM
Well pretty great but thats only because I have blocked most trolls and just plain old awful people on the board.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#46wwinterj25Posted 11/7/2012 1:12:46 PM
I can't speak for everyone but personally I've enjoyed two of the betas with been on them everyday they were avaible. It's a fun pick up and play type of game but also has depth if you're willing to invest time into the characters.

I'm not a big fan of online but in this game it's great. I think to myself if I have this much fun with only 6 characters and two stages then I'll enjoy the full game a lot. My only gripe is some of the big names missing from the roster but they could be added via DLC or if not at all then no big deal. It's not a game braking to me.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#47McFordmansonPosted 11/7/2012 1:31:23 PM
DarknessEnvoker posted...
Played the Beta, noticed immediately it was a Super Smash Bros rip off.

Does Sony have the capacity to come up with original ideas anymore?

You mean like Dinosau-errrr... Starfox Adventures?
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.