People are whining about there being 2 Coles?

#1RTruthLILJimmyPosted 11/7/2012 3:41:50 PM(edited)
Are we just gonna forget that the almighty Smash has Toon Link, Young Link, Pichu, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Lucas
#2BkzUziPosted 11/7/2012 3:43:14 PM
Don't forget luigi too in the original version
#3kupo1705Posted 11/7/2012 3:43:18 PM
I thought we buried this topic months ago.
#4TheOpenPosted 11/7/2012 3:43:42 PM
That's exactly why people are upset about there being two Coles - we all thought that Battle Royale would be above that cloning bullcrap. Evil Cole really let the side down, but hey, you can blame Sucker Punch for that.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PS All-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Jet Set Radio HD, LBPK
#5rumbalumbaPosted 11/7/2012 3:44:13 PM
if you've got the most requested characters, you can goddamn waste slots on Toon Link.
#6antking61Posted 11/7/2012 3:44:27 PM
Of course we are. After all, that's the godly Nintendo. They could sell a disc made of turd and every1 would still praise them as gods.

I'd have rather had Kuo, it's true, but I'm not about to complain since Evil Cole doesn't play the same as Good Cole.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#7Charizard18Posted 11/7/2012 3:47:40 PM(edited)
If you're referring to that other topic, we're just having fun. Most of us don't even care that there are two Coles, I know I don't. We're just joking with the "All Cole Battle Royale" thing. That's all it is- a joke. I'm going to have fun using Evil Cole and I honestly have a good laugh with all the Cole jokes around here. XD I'm pretty sure most of us got over two Coles a while ago, for me it was about a week after the beta leak...lol I remember people thought it was Nathan Hale

kupo1705 posted...
I thought we buried this topic months ago.

This too.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#8RTruthLILJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:48:01 PM
^ I'd certainly hope everyone is light heartedly joking, because if people are seriously upset by having two characters that happen to be the same person because that's the plot of inFamous yet they play differently, that's pretty sad considering Smash commits way worse cloning sins.
#9TheOpenPosted 11/7/2012 3:50:43 PM
antking61 posted...
Of course we are. After all, that's the godly Nintendo. They could sell a disc made of turd and every1 would still praise them as gods.

I'd have rather had Kuo, it's true, but I'm not about to complain since Evil Cole doesn't play the same as Good Cole.

Kuo is so hot. If I could bone one video game chick it would be... well, it'd probably be Carmelita Fox. But if I could bone another then it'd be Kuo, post-superpowers.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PS All-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Jet Set Radio HD, LBPK
#10Ebak_the_catPosted 11/7/2012 3:52:02 PM
I agree...if there were many characters...then I would be upset...and I don't buy rumba's 'wasting' thing...no slot is seemingly wasted in this game...peoples peceptions and rose tinted glasses of nostalgia make them want their favorite character in..and because they are not..they look at an easy target to justify their desire to be angry....and they look at..the two clone characters who aren't clones they are just the same character but play differently.....

People these days are just a tad too touchy...besides..now that we have DLC confirmed...there's no wasted slot..because there are now infinite slots avalible...all depends who they can secure and gain permission to use.