People are whining about there being 2 Coles?

#11SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/7/2012 3:53:20 PM(edited)
I'm very disappointed that we got 2 Coles. We need at least 4 (Good, Evil, Neutral and Vampire.) to fully represent player choices in Infamous. Kinda Nice Cole and Sometimes Naughty Cole should be DLC, too.

(In all seriousness, though, I'm content with the coles since they have unique playstyles.)
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#12PhoenixRushPosted 11/7/2012 3:52:51 PM
At least their movesets are entirely different.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#13rumbalumbaPosted 11/7/2012 4:08:42 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
I agree...if there were many characters...then I would be upset...and I don't buy rumba's 'wasting' thing...no slot is seemingly wasted in this game...peoples peceptions and rose tinted glasses of nostalgia make them want their favorite character in..and because they are not..they look at an easy target to justify their desire to be angry....and they look at..the two clone characters who aren't clones they are just the same character but play differently.....

People these days are just a tad too touchy...besides..now that we have DLC confirmed...there's no wasted slot..because there are now infinite slots avalible...all depends who they can secure and gain permission to use.

wow are you stupid or what?

nostalgia has nothing to do with this game, because Playstation fans have been asking for this game for more than a decade now. It has become nostalgia because Sony has refused to make a Smash Bros. game for the longest time. the desire to play as Snake has been there before MGS4 even came to be.

Not one Playstation fan has waited 12 years to play as Big Daddy opposite Fat Princess. no one. and no one asked for this emo Don'te. there is a lot of wrong with this game, and people like you putting SuperBot on a pedestal amidst very questionable roster choices disgust me.

"yeah, let's use the excuse that this is the 'first' game therefore let's compare it to all the other 'first' games each game has had, meaning games from 15-20 years ago" shut up. this is 2012. and no developer should have a twisted mindset of "this is the first of a series, therefore let's not put our best foot forward for there will be more opportunities in the future anyway". every dev has to strive to make the best possible product. why? because all games, superior or inferior, are priced the same: $60. 2 Coles is a wasted slot, because Sony has other first-party characters that people want represented, but SuperBot went ahead and put two Coles anyway.
#14RTruthLILJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:10:24 PM
So how many Smash Bros. fans waited 7 years to play as Toon Link?
#15ConradimusPrimePosted 11/7/2012 4:27:27 PM
So outright calling someone stupid for stating their opinion says a lot about you rumba
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#16Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/7/2012 4:57:39 PM
At the very least these are different characters people liked with similar moveset

In this we get the same generic baldy with different moveset

IMO this is worse I prefer different characters with clone or semi clone moveset over the same character twice
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#17chiefofsb78Posted 11/7/2012 5:05:45 PM
Are we just gonna forget that this isnt Smash Cole or no Coles
#18HaigicotsuPosted 11/7/2012 5:05:46 PM
rumbalumba posted...
if you've got the most requested characters, you can goddamn waste slots on Toon Link.

^ This. Also, bashing Brawl will not make PSASBR seem any better for two Coles.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#19RTruthLILJimmy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:14:49 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
At the very least these are different characters people liked with similar moveset

In this we get the same generic baldy with different moveset

IMO this is worse I prefer different characters with clone or semi clone moveset over the same character twice

Toon Link, Young Link, Dr. Mario.
#20KK_the_SliderPosted 11/7/2012 5:20:56 PM
My problem with 2 coles is why does Infamous get 2 reps while every other one just get 1.