New Trailer + Final Boss

#51ManuKesnaPosted 11/8/2012 11:05:45 AM
how much yall wanna bet this will end up bein the main into in the game

eh......

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/08/playstation-all-stars-goes-gold-opening-cinematic-and-final-boss-unveiled/
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#52shipwreckersPosted 11/8/2012 11:07:40 AM
I've gotta say. That trailer was fantastic!
---
Money is overrated...
#53Unbridled9Posted 11/8/2012 11:15:33 AM
Nariko was freaking cool in that vid IMO. Too bad there is no sequel to her game.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#54gamerkmanPosted 11/8/2012 11:16:38 AM
ManuKesna posted...
how much yall wanna bet this will end up bein the main into in the game

eh......

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/08/playstation-all-stars-goes-gold-opening-cinematic-and-final-boss-unveiled/

i was right! well cool
---
Life is like a really bad joke with no punchline...
#55ChancreScolexPosted 11/8/2012 11:27:17 AM
Is it bad that that trailer made me finally want the game?
#56Geos59Posted 11/8/2012 11:29:57 AM
Unbridled9 posted...
Nariko was freaking cool in that vid IMO. Too bad there is no sequel to her game.

With Playstation bringing back Sir Dan and Parappa the Rappa back you never know. ;3

Maybe this game will give Ninja Theory the push it needs to release Heavenly Sword 2.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#57shipwreckersPosted 11/8/2012 11:36:23 AM
ChancreScolex posted...
Is it bad that that trailer made me finally want the game?

Well, that was kinda the goal. Most people couldn't get beyond the "just another Smash Bros clone" hump (myself included). But what they showcased in THIS trailer (very creatively I might add) is that the value of a game lies in the creative lore and abilities of the CHARACTERS, and not simply the ability to jump on platforms and hit things.

From the lore perspective, this game can't help but offer something unique, because nobody else has had the rights to this particular set of characters yet.

Fun is fun.
---
Money is overrated...
#58RainbowsaurusPosted 11/8/2012 11:39:35 AM
Gonna avoid watching it, that way I can feel the awesomeness throughout my body when I put the disc in and watch it on TV.

Seeing the responses here though, good to see they picked Polygon Man. I know he's not the most known character, but I like that they didn't just take a boss from one Of the characters games.
---
I'm going for it!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#59Charizard18Posted 11/8/2012 12:24:25 PM
:D

When Kratos charged Tooth, my initial thought was "BLAST HIM WITH YOUR SHOTGUN!"

He countered with the machete, but still used the shotgun at the end :3

Would have been funny though, if he just knocked away Kratos like an ant with his shotgun.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#60THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/8/2012 12:31:32 PM
Tralier of the year!!!! That got damn song better be in the game!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT