DLC will have everything launch characters have- Seth Killian

#1pixel378Posted 11/8/2012 1:47:53 PM
He responded to me on PS blog, confirming DLC characters will most likely have rivals, and a story to play through! Sweet stuff.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 1:48:31 PM
: D Yay, great to hear! Thanks for asking.

I hope this also means DLC characters get two extra costumes!
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3PokemonYoutubePosted 11/8/2012 1:49:30 PM
This pretty much confirms that DLC characters will come in pairs.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#4pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:50:40 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...

Not quite but possibly. Theres always a chance characters can have the same rival. But I hope so. I hope they are released in quadruples not just pairs lol.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#5taoxadasaPosted 11/8/2012 1:51:42 PM
Awesome!

That's how it should be honestly, but I know Mortal Kombat didn't have some stuff for their DLC characters that the on-disc characters did (like alt costumes, profile viewer, dialogue, and challenges) so I was worried a bit.
#6rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 1:52:52 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.
#7ManuKesnaPosted 11/8/2012 1:53:25 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.

crycrycry
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#8pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:53:48 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Awesome!

That's how it should be honestly, but I know Mortal Kombat didn't have some stuff for their DLC characters that the on-disc characters did (like alt costumes, profile viewer, dialogue, and challenges) so I was worried a bit.

Right, I was content either way, but this makes me pretty confident we are getting the full package with the DLC characters we like, and will be treated to the same experience as the launch characters.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9Dead Guy HubbinPosted 11/8/2012 1:53:59 PM
Link?
#10Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/8/2012 1:54:36 PM
rumbalumba posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

They also said they knew they weren't gonna be able to fit everything on-disc
---
I feel a draft on my butt