DLC will have everything launch characters have- Seth Killian

#11pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:55:45 PM
Dead Guy Hubbin posted...
Link?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/08/playstation-all-stars-goes-gold-opening-cinematic-and-final-boss-unveiled/#comments

Comment 24, but other replies are interesting too.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#12taoxadasaPosted 11/8/2012 1:56:42 PM
pixel378 posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Awesome!

That's how it should be honestly, but I know Mortal Kombat didn't have some stuff for their DLC characters that the on-disc characters did (like alt costumes, profile viewer, dialogue, and challenges) so I was worried a bit.

Right, I was content either way, but this makes me pretty confident we are getting the full package with the DLC characters we like, and will be treated to the same experience as the launch characters.

Now if only they could come up with a way to put them into that awesome intro video...
#13rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:19 PM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
rumbalumba posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
This pretty much confirms that DLC characters will come in pairs.

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.

They also said they knew they weren't gonna be able to fit everything on-disc

because they're gonna charge you extra for it. if they're actually saying it's a coincidence that Snake and Cloud are the ones that they can't fit on the disc, then they're just making a fool out of their fanbase.

"we can't put everything on disc. oh our bad we'd never plan those that we 'can't put on disc' are the ones that every playstation fan wants! just a coincidence!"

suuuuurrrreeee..
#14FoolMeNeverPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:32 PM
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.

crycrycry

Rumba in a nutshell:

http://i45.tinypic.com/35k7wr8.png
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#15Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 1:57:46 PM
pixel378 posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

Not quite but possibly. Theres always a chance characters can have the same rival. But I hope so. I hope they are released in quadruples not just pairs lol.

: D Good point! Yeah, I guess it's possible that they could put Cloud in and make him Raiden's rival, but it'd probably be much easier from a production standpoint to do 2 at a time and make them rivals.

Which means we could have some truly ridiculous rivalries for DLC. XD Imagine if they get the rights to the Journey character and Cloud at the same time? W...t....f?
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#16BkzUziPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:53 PM
Dead Guy Hubbin posted...
Link?

Go check the blog yourself.
#17rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:00:45 PM
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

crycrycry

rolf you'll be the one crying when a month later DLC for $10 shows up on the PS Store and it's your favourite characters.
#18FurryyifferPosted 11/8/2012 2:01:23 PM
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

crycrycry

I dont even get where that logic comes from, zam.
How would them confirming the DLC will have stories, etc like the launch roster indicate they have been working on DLC(which I dont see how working on DLC before release is bad anyway) or that they didnt put in everything they could?
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#19GodzillaheiseiPosted 11/8/2012 2:02:03 PM
This is one of those games in which DLC will be a welcomed factor in which it will provide a better experience within this game.

Will we have to pay for some form of it? Most likely, yes. But at the point, I welcome it, just means more fun. And a supporting way to help ensure for a better chance at a sequel.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#20ManuKesnaPosted 11/8/2012 2:03:10 PM
rumbalumba posted...
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

crycrycry

rolf you'll be the one crying when a month later DLC for $10 shows up on the PS Store and it's your favourite characters.

Not really, i want them to do that actually lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna