DLC will have everything launch characters have- Seth Killian

#21Raven-ZPosted 11/8/2012 2:03:39 PM
Campaign rivalries and mash-up stages? Colour me excited. Packs of two incoming.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#22rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:04:42 PM
ManuKesna posted...
rumbalumba posted...
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
This pretty much confirms that DLC characters will come in pairs.

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.

crycrycry

rolf you'll be the one crying when a month later DLC for $10 shows up on the PS Store and it's your favourite characters.

Not really, i want them to do that actually lol

rofl so you enjoy getting ripped off. too bad not everyone is stupid.
#23pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:07:34 PM
Rumba, I don't care if I have to pay for stuff as long as its characters I want.

I'm sure most here think the same or else you wouldn't be the only one crying out against it.

This topic isn't about that.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#24rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:07:41 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
ManuKesna posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
This pretty much confirms that DLC characters will come in pairs.

it pretty much confirms that they've been working on DLC, and have lied about putting everything they can on-disc.

crycrycry

I dont even get where that logic comes from, zam.
How would them confirming the DLC will have stories, etc like the launch roster indicate they have been working on DLC(which I dont see how working on DLC before release is bad anyway) or that they didnt put in everything they could?

well, if you're working on something and you get it done before going gold, what stops you from putting it in? they said they would put everything they could. if they really meant it, they could've put those DLC content that they're gonna reveal 17 days after the game's launch. again, if they could they would. but they didn't. in the end they were just lying to their fanbase. if you can't put everything that you've worked on on the disc, then don't go out there misleading people.
#25rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:09:15 PM
pixel378 posted...
Rumba, I don't care if I have to pay for stuff as long as its characters I want.

I'm sure most here think the same or else you wouldn't be the only one crying out against it.

This topic isn't about that.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64471223

see that? almost half says it's a ripoff. i hardly call 58% as "most". that's like saying a 58 grade is an A-.
#26taoxadasaPosted 11/8/2012 2:09:34 PM
rumbalumba posted...
well, if you're working on something and you get it done before going gold, what stops you from putting it in? they said they would put everything they could. if they really meant it, they could've put those DLC content that they're gonna reveal 17 days after the game's launch. again, if they could they would. but they didn't. in the end they were just lying to their fanbase. if you can't put everything that you've worked on on the disc, then don't go out there misleading people.

Maybe because they are still working on DLC? Is it really that hard to understand?
#27trollhunter2Posted 11/8/2012 2:11:24 PM(edited)
omg @boomstickbhg nintentroll detected. I bet its leetprogamer honestly
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#28fanofpsallstarsPosted 11/8/2012 2:13:10 PM
But why he says if we make dlc chars?
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
#29rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:17:03 PM
taoxadasa posted...
rumbalumba posted...

Maybe because they are still working on DLC? Is it really that hard to understand?

let's say Snake is DLC. you mean to tell me, Snake is the last one they worked on, for 3 years? come on.

also, stop making excuses for SuperBot. everytime someone asks Crash, people like you go to great lengths and explain in detail why this is this and that is that like you know everything that has happened. then if someone says Crash is paid DLC you guys go "oh yeah well Omar said he'll be free so he MUST be free!". you guys are bipolar. one minute, SuperBot has no power over Crash, then the other SuperBot suddenly says Crash is free therefore he instantly becomes free.
#30rumbalumbaPosted 11/8/2012 2:17:45 PM
fanofpsallstars posted...
But why he says if we make dlc chars?

it's the same vein as saying "stay tuned". these guys are media-trained. stay tuned for nothing.