What is wrong with you people......

#1geneocidePosted 11/8/2012 1:32:55 PM
I mean literally... You people would dry hump crash and spyro if you could... I see these no Crash no buy posts and it erks me. One character is really all it takes to be a buy? You would spend $60 on one character?

Any weird grammar or typos I am sorry. I have a bottomed out blood sugar as I haven't ate anything today....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 1:33:30 PM
Ouch man, you changed your sig?

=( I dunno how I feel about this...
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3zxelmanPosted 11/8/2012 1:34:11 PM
They want some kind of package.

Let's just not give it to them.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#4SelitePosted 11/8/2012 1:34:19 PM
Stop generalising us.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#5Haku125Posted 11/8/2012 1:35:05 PM
its not so much no crash no buy its just the game is missing without him. I mean it would be the same if Mario wasnt in Super Smash bros to begin with even though crash is third party he is the most important third party for this game.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 1:35:44 PM
Mains mean a lot to people in a fighting game. If Street Fighter x Tekken didn't have King, I'd have had a -lot- less fun with it, because I wouldn't have anyone I wanted to main (just wish it had El Fuerte as well). Some people would buy this game just to main Crash, because he's their favorite potential character and because he'd likely have a creative move-list (mostly the former). There's nothing wrong with that.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#7Raven-ZPosted 11/8/2012 1:36:22 PM
Guarantee that anyone who says that will buy the game when Crash is announced as DLC.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#8Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/8/2012 1:38:03 PM
geneocide posted...
I mean literally... You people would dry hump crash and spyro if you could... I see these no Crash no buy posts and it erks me. One character is really all it takes to be a buy? You would spend $60 on one character?

Any weird grammar or typos I am sorry. I have a bottomed out blood sugar as I haven't ate anything today....

I imported Max Anarchy for around 135 USD .... just for bayonetta DLC

so yes 1 character = difference between buy or not
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#9ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 1:38:20 PM
Raven-Z posted...
Guarantee that anyone who says that will buy the game when Crash is announced as DLC.

I think that's kind of the point.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#10Charizard18Posted 11/8/2012 1:42:15 PM
No Cash no buy.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html