What is wrong with you people......

#21ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 4:13:21 PM
zxelman posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
rumbalumba posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
rumbalumba posted...
would've forgiven SuperBot if we didn't have Crash.

but we also don't have Snake
and Cloud
and Wander
and Sora
and Spyro
and Gabe Logan
and Raziel

and lastly, NOT ONE RPG CHARACTER.

13 years after Smash Bros. and 13 years of Playstation fans asking for the game that will go against Smash Bros.

instead the $60 we'll pay for includes Big Daddy and Fat Princess.

that's such a b****slap.

Nobody asked for Sony Smash Bros. once, let alone for the last 13 years.

how would you know when you weren't born yet when Smash came out?

I was born in 1989. The only one who's age is in question here is you, considering your performance on this board. No adult could possibly whine about Dante as much as you do.

He's a hardcore/retro fan of Sony actually. Rumba spends more time sobering on what PSASBR could've been.

Being a hardcore/retro fan has nothing to do with the kind of trash he posts. Again, no adult could possibly whine about Dante as much as he has. I love the original Devil May Cry trilogy as much as the next person, and I have nothing short of hype for DmC.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#22GodzillaheiseiPosted 11/8/2012 4:18:42 PM
Mmm...Personally I don't care that we don't have a RPG Character at this point, give me a character who looks like they are creations from the East and we're good: Heihachi, Raiden, and Spike(in terms of looks). In other words, if they look Japanese, or semi anime like then I'm good and that's good enough lol Raiden sells it a lot more in that factor though lol
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#23ChipNoirPosted 11/8/2012 5:16:37 PM
Its the lack of Crash, Spyro, Tomba, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Soul Calibur, and other classics that I grew up with. I don't care about the current roster, so there's no point in playing it for me. Just one of those might not have been enough for a purchase, but I'd certainly red-box it. More would have improved odds.

I have enough fighters on my shelf. This doesn't bring anything interesting to the table for me. So no buy.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#24Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 5:52:19 PM
I don't get the whole "If X isn't in it I won't buy" or "If Y isn't in it then Superbot are stupid". It's like people automatically assume they can just put in whoever they like without permission. Furthermore..this is a legacy of Playstation in its entirety..its not just one character. I LOVE Crash, Spyro and many of the characters people say should be in it..but aren't....does it mean I hate the game, superbot or that I won't buy it?

No, because I actually respect that the game is about gaming on playstation as a whole..its not all about one characters...its about the unity of all the characters together. I'd love all the characters people requested..but I am happy with the roster and I respect what it is.
#25MajesticFerretPosted 11/8/2012 9:31:14 PM
but we also don't have Snake
and Cloud
and Wander
and Sora
and Spyro
and Gabe Logan
and Raziel

and lastly, NOT ONE RPG CHARACTER.

13 years after Smash Bros. and 13 years of Playstation fans asking for the game that will go against Smash Bros.

instead the $60 we'll pay for includes Big Daddy and Fat Princess.

that's such a b****slap.

If I see any more posts about Big Daddy not being big enough to be in this game but get a list of garbage characters that deserve to be in more, I'm going to flip my ****.

Yeah, I guess we could have used Snake, Cloud, Spyro, and I would have loved Sora as well even though it's been made very clear he's virtually impossible seeing as SE can't even have him in their OWN fighting game, but Wander, Gabe Logan, and Raziel being more relevant than Big Daddy is BS.

BioShock won GOTY from everyone and their dog the year it came out and BioShock Infinite is one of the most hyped games for next year, has won every E3 award that it can win, and is probably going to win ANOTHER GOTY award...once again, from every critical reviewing site and their dog.

As far as score is concerned Big Daddy actually has the highest rated game out of any character in this roster and apparently you think Gabe Logan, who's from Syphon Filter, which is a poor MGS ripoff that's been hiding in that games shadows for years, carefully making sure they only release SF games when nothing else on the market competes with it and Wander, an obscure indie game that half the people on these board will play (that's being very generous honestly) are more relevant than him?

Sam Fisher is more relevant than Gabe Logan because at least Splinter Cell has enough quality to not have their most recent game be a mediocre PSP game where it has no competition.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#26MajesticFerretPosted 11/8/2012 9:32:17 PM
Oh and before I forget,

"YOU people? What do you mean "YOU people.""
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#27geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:34:17 PM
MajesticFerret posted...
Oh and before I forget,

"YOU people? What do you mean "YOU people.""

"What do YOU mean you people?!?!" LMAO!!!
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!