They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#11sinncrossPosted 11/8/2012 4:21:17 PM
Oh look, another LuminescentRule topic...

wow... your trolling gets more desperate by the day.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#12LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:22:06 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
I've been hearing that song on the radio for the past few months now. And I didn't know who Polygon Man was until I came on this board. Oh well, SuperBot will pay the price when this game flops - it still hasn't broken the Top 100 on Amazon. Even AC3:L did bettter.

You're well aware that this game will flop.

What possible reason do you have to continually post statements and topics stating this?

Just give it a rest for now and come back when it does flop with a single "I told you so" topic then be done with it.

This topic is about the opening and the use of a 5 month old song as the intro music and the final boss being an unknown character.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#13Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 4:23:53 PM
uh if you dont like the game why do you spend precious time of your life to complain on this board

You could have done lots of things instead of posting here.

like skiing, or rock climbing or something

Because I want a proper PS crossover game? Now because of SuperBot, the chance of that happening is low but if it happens it will be another dev.

The opening itself is your generic crossover opening - Smash. Dissidia, MvC but artystyle is pretty cool. Still generic fair.

Smash has actually had some pretty unique intros. It seems like standard fighting-game intros involve the characters fighting each other (which is so awesome, don't get me wrong), but Smash always sets it up so that it feels and looks like a movie. Even on the N64, Smash's intro seemed so exciting at the time - scenes like Link playing his ocarina on that cliff, or everyone running at the end... I always loved that stuff. : D

Then Melee has scenes like Sheik playing on her harp or DK running through his jungle, which gives you this sense that the characters are preparing themselves for something big.

Still, I think as far as "everybody fights!" intros go, this one was pretty great. It incorporated all 20 characters which is nice to see, and they even had a bunch of funny moments in there which is what it's all about.

Dissidia probably takes the cake for my favorite fighting game intro, though. But that's also Square having an amazing cutscene department. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#14judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 4:24:05 PM
I've been hearing that song on the radio for the past few months now. And I didn't know who Polygon Man was until I came on this board. Oh well, SuperBot will pay the price when this game flops - it still hasn't broken the Top 100 on Amazon. Even AC3:L did bettter.

What possible reason do you have to continually post statements and topics stating this?

Just give it a rest for now and come back when it does flop with a single "I told you so" topic then be done with it.

This topic is about the opening and the use of a 5 month old song as the intro music and the final boss being an unknown character.

Yeah, but if you think it will fail, then when it comes out and IF it gets bad reviews (which I personally care nada about), then like he said, do an "I told you so" topic. Done.
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#15zxelmanPosted 11/8/2012 4:26:16 PM
Selite posted...

Remember he's not just complaining about how it will flop. Like rumba, he'll attack any piece of information that remotely sounds iffy or just bad of the company.

If I were a mature adult, I wouldn't nitpick like some sort of concerned hipster that's secretly some hardcore fan that will buy the game.

I'd leave boards I hate, and I've said this multiple times before.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#16LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:29:42 PM
Selite posted...

Remember he's not just complaining about how it will flop. Like rumba, he'll attack any piece of information that remotely sounds iffy or just bad of the company.

If I were a mature adult, I wouldn't nitpick like some sort of concerned hipster that's secretly some hardcore fan that will buy the game.

I think you need to look up the definition of nitpicking.

I won't leave this board because news SuperBot's community manager reads gamefaqs - he said so himself. And he needs to know what they are doing wrong.
---
#17LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:30:29 PM
Yeah, but if you think it will fail, then when it comes out and IF it gets bad reviews (which I personally care nada about), then like he said, do an "I told you so" topic. Done.

Oh, I will. But in the meantime, you have to remember it. You guys have poor memory.
---
#18Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 4:31:52 PM
Hey Lumi, if the game succeeds and you personally enjoy it, what will you say? : o
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#19judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 4:32:05 PM

Oh, I will. But in the meantime, you have to remember it. You guys have poor memory.

I can admit I kinda do, but hey, I'm buying the game regardless of people say. You remember that XD
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#20GodzillaheiseiPosted 11/8/2012 4:33:22 PM
zxelman posted...
Selite posted...

Mm... "I told you so", such a title is so dull, it doesn't really fit Lum's disgust and hatred for this game. He'll think of something. It has to be in-your-face, painfully direct, and striking. "I told you so" doesn't really cut it.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board