They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#101soothsayer77Posted 11/8/2012 8:57:14 PM
*sees Luminescent topic*

*sees that it's at 100*

*doubts human beings more*
#102JollyBudaPosted 11/8/2012 8:57:49 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

Do you even pay attention to what you say anymore?

Here's the logic that was explained:

We're too lazy to do it so we make up **** so to explain it. If they came out and said "the most requested characters aren't in this game because we want to make the best game we can", people on this board will accept it as a legit answer.

Why are you so mad? Omar spit on your grandparents grave? The scorching sun fizzled your brain in the outback?
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#103Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 9:05:13 PM
JollyBuda posted...
"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

We're too lazy to do it so we make up **** so to explain it. If they came out and said "the most requested characters aren't in this game because we want to make the best game we can", people on this board will accept it as a legit answer.

Why are you so mad? Omar spit on your grandparents grave? The scorching sun fizzled your brain in the outback?

It was a long, long time ago, the night of TGS. A young Lumi sad huddled up near his monitor, excited and waiting, anticipating the moment that brand new characters would be announced for PSASBR.

That young boy died that night, and in his place was a man with a cold, grey heart. The new Lumi I feel like I'm writing Sonic fanfiction all over again! :D was born, and he decided that the only way he could avenge his parents was to destroy Superbot.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#104LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:10:01 PM
JollyBuda posted...
"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

It was a long, long time ago, the night of TGS. A young Lumi sad huddled up near his monitor, excited and waiting, anticipating the moment that brand new characters would be announced for PSASBR.

That young boy died that night, and in his place was a man with a cold, grey heart. The new Lumi I feel like I'm writing Sonic fanfiction all over again! :D was born, and he decided that the only way he could avenge his parents was to destroy Superbot.

That's not far from the truth. At TGS I realised that 20 characters are all we're getting. My most anticipated game of the past few years and a celebration of the PS and we only get 16 characters that represent it and missing out on the most requested characters. No wonder most people got ****ed at SuperBot.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#105NewMoonShadowPosted 11/8/2012 10:18:37 PM
JollyBuda posted...
"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

That's not far from the truth. At TGS I realised that 20 characters are all we're getting. My most anticipated game of the past few years and a celebration of the PS and we only get 16 characters that represent it and missing out on the most requested characters. No wonder most people got ****ed at SuperBot.

You keep saying this, but fail to realize the only reason characters like Jak and Ratchet were never requested is because there was no way they wouldn't be in. If they weren't pretty much guaranteed they would have been right at the top of the request-lists.
#106LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:51:20 PM(edited)
You keep saying this, but fail to realize the only reason characters like Jak and Ratchet were never requested is because there was no way they wouldn't be in. If they weren't pretty much guaranteed they would have been right at the top of the request-lists.

Actually, you're wrong. I've been following the activities on SuperBot's facebook page and many people didn't know who was in or not. Even after Ratchet was announced, people were asking for him. But there was still a lot more people asking for Crash. For some reason, everyone thought of Crash, Spyro and Cloud when they heard that a game that was celebrating the PS history was coming out.

---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#107AndKevinBaconPosted 11/8/2012 11:50:29 PM
I've been following the activities on SuperBot's facebook page

Don't you have anything better to do?
#108IrokouPosted 11/8/2012 11:54:35 PM
Yeah the roster is pathetic. All this "hype" for nonthing.
#109Ebak_the_catPosted 11/9/2012 5:30:28 AM
And people are ignorant to request Crash and Spyro when they know that the rights no longer sit with Sony and the current copyright owners (Activsion) have probably requested a kings randsom as well as a small island in the middle of the pacific in payment for said characters use....Superbot and Sony can't afford that kind of extortion. Unless you'd rather this be the game that bids farewell to Playstation and Sony?
#110NewMoonShadowPosted 11/9/2012 6:17:50 AM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
And people are ignorant to request Crash and Spyro when they know that the rights no longer sit with Sony and the current copyright owners (Activsion) have probably requested a kings randsom as well as a small island in the middle of the pacific in payment for said characters use....Superbot and Sony can't afford that kind of extortion. Unless you'd rather this be the game that bids farewell to Playstation and Sony?

Well to be fair SuperBot and have pretty much said ANY game character whose ever appeared on PlayStation is eligible for this game. So people can ask and hope for any character they want.

However this does not mean SuperBot will, or can, fulfill every character request that comes their way, no matter how popular.