They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#51LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:36:29 PM
Furthermore...Polygon man is a good choice in my opinion, he does have a legitimate gripe with the characters..they usurped him as mascotts...originally Polygon man was going to be THE mascott..but the sony head didn't like him...thinking that the mascotts should be the characters they have on their console and that you play as..not some random head.

No, he wasn't going to be THE mascot. Get your facts right - he was used in NA only. He doesn't make sense for Europeans, Australians, Asians, Latin Americans, Africans, etc....
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#52zxelmanPosted 11/8/2012 4:37:42 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
zxelman posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
http://i.imgur.com/JKgXg.gif

I knew that was going to come.

And gawd for some reason I love it.

I just realized it could be used for a didn't read lol .gif.

http://i.imgur.com/xykft.gif

Thar u go

That doesn't work because the text is in the topic title. Just saying...

Still humorous. I wanted one like this anyways.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#53FoolMeNeverPosted 11/8/2012 4:38:49 PM
Furthermore...Polygon man is a good choice in my opinion, he does have a legitimate gripe with the characters..they usurped him as mascotts...originally Polygon man was going to be THE mascott..but the sony head didn't like him...thinking that the mascotts should be the characters they have on their console and that you play as..not some random head.

No, he wasn't going to be THE mascot. Get your facts right - he was used in NA only. He doesn't make sense for Europeans, Australians, Asians, Latin Americans, Africans, etc....

I've got the baddest fists of fury the world ever saw,
defeat whole karate schools, and mother****ers with claws!
How can you talk more **** with my fist in your jaw?
Don't need words to serve ya, Imma just say WHAAA-CHAAA!
Your movies, they bore, they're slow as a tortoise.
I'm the king of nunchucks, I ****ed up Chuck Norris!
I invented Chi Quon Do, so taste my slipper shoe.
Here's my two finger push up! Kung F U!
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#54Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 4:39:51 PM
I don't care if the game flops...I know I am gonna enjoy it and have fun...I hope it doens't flop as I want a sequel.

Also..what is wrong with the music..I actually really like it personally and think the opening is very impressive and contains good Playstation references, such as the background being the XMB background etc.

Well, other the music has been around for months now. Most of us are tired of hearing it by now. Good PS references? You mean 1 PS reference - the background being the XMB. But get used to it because that background is used in every single cutscene in the game.

Do I care....no..point is they paid attention to the content of the actual intro and made it artsey..but still relevant. The only artsey thing about it is the tronish coloring of the characters where one particular color is highlighted and glows.

As for the music, I haven't heard it before...I didn't even know it was licenced music when I first saw the trailer.

Personally..I think your just looking for an excuse to hate this game...your not even giving it a chance. The game isn't even out yet and your already digging for an excuse to hate it..anything you can say to shoot the albatross out of the sky. Anything to discredit Superbot who I felt while they have made some controversial moves have done a good job. Yes the roster is debatable...but I like the roster and I understand how difficult it can be to get permission to use certain characters.

Your just nothing but a bully who is determined to ruin everyones fun and the only thing we will celebrate you for..is when you leave this bloody board and let us have our ****ing fun.
#55Chzrm3Posted 11/8/2012 4:39:58 PM
MegamanRockX2 posted...
vgchartz

hahahahhahaha

If you're gonna pull facts out of your ass, then it's only appropriate to rely on a site that pulls sales numbers out of its ass.

Do you have anything to back your statements about VGChartz estimates? As far as we know, they are pretty accurate.

The VGChartz for Tekken was reporting 400,000 when they had over 1 million. O_o That's a staggering difference that marks whether a game has succeeded or failed, and whether people retain their jobs and get promoted, or are fired.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#56AndKevinBaconPosted 11/8/2012 4:40:56 PM
Thank you, zxel and kupo.
#57ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 4:48:07 PM(edited)
uh if you dont like the game why do you spend precious time of your life to complain on this board

You could have done lots of things instead of posting here.

like skiing, or rock climbing or something

Because I want a proper PS crossover game? Now because of SuperBot, the chance of that happening is low but if it happens it will be another dev.

The opening itself is your generic crossover opening - Smash. Dissidia, MvC but artystyle is pretty cool. Still generic fair.

...are you implying that Dissidia and MvC's openings were anything less than awesome? I'm pretty sure you don't know what the word "generic" means.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#58LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:48:54 PM
The VGChartz for Tekken was reporting 400,000 when they had over 1 million. O_o That's a staggering difference that marks whether a game has succeeded or failed, and whether people retain their jobs and get promoted, or are fired.

That's one instance where they were off by 50%. But overall, they've been pretty close. For example, their preorders numbers for Halo has it being the number 1 seller for the week with millions sold. And guess what happened? It was the number 1 seller of the week and sold millions. So, it's indicative of the interest a game garners.

Also, the game isn't even charting in the Top 100 on Amazon.
---
#59LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:49:44 PM
...are you implying that Dissidia and MvC's openings were anything less than awesome? I'm pretty sure you don't know what the word "generic" means.

Well, Dissidia has Cloud and Sephiroth so it was pretty awesome but after a while it starts to get boring. How many same-y intro will we be getting?
---
#60judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 4:50:32 PM

Well, Dissidia has Cloud and Sephiroth so it was pretty awesome but after a while it starts to get boring. How many same-y intro will we be getting?

Your opinion.
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...