They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#71_krat0s_Posted 11/8/2012 5:06:09 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
uh if you dont like the game why do you spend precious time of your life to complain on this board

You could have done lots of things instead of posting here.

like skiing, or rock climbing or something

Because I want a proper PS crossover game? Now because of SuperBot, the chance of that happening is low but if it happens it will be another dev.

The opening itself is your generic crossover opening - Smash. Dissidia, MvC but artystyle is pretty cool. Still generic fair.

then go make one, kbai
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 10
#72Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 5:08:17 PM
_krat0s_ posted...
uh if you dont like the game why do you spend precious time of your life to complain on this board

Because I want a proper PS crossover game? Now because of SuperBot, the chance of that happening is low but if it happens it will be another dev.

The opening itself is your generic crossover opening - Smash. Dissidia, MvC but artystyle is pretty cool. Still generic fair.

then go make one, kbai

We are getting one...he's just being a bit...p***y that he'd do things differently...therefore the game sucks and he's going to destroy its reputation and peoples morale.
#73LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 5:09:59 PM
How would that work exactly for PSASBR? As I say...its a fighting game..you want to show people fighting.

Btw, how about putting them in an environment?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#74judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 5:11:28 PM
How would that work exactly for PSASBR? As I say...its a fighting game..you want to show people fighting.

They are lol
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#75_krat0s_Posted 11/8/2012 5:13:10 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
_krat0s_ posted...

then go make one, kbai

We are getting one...he's just being a bit...p***y that he'd do things differently...therefore the game sucks and he's going to destroy its reputation and peoples morale.

i was being sarcastic as i doubt he'd have the capability or the creativity to do so.
He'd just puta bunch of dumb characters in a blank white space to fight.
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
#76Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 5:13:50 PM

Okay..what environment? and in what current form..do you put it in Metropolis before the Kraken comes in..or do you put them while its in there? How do you decide when to change the scene...etc. Furthermore you complain about Dissida and MVC3's opening...they contained the characters fighting in environments.

So you want to take the one thing that is different between this intro and the other two games...and get rid of it...and your complaining that they are too much like the abforementioned openings. Make up your damn mind. Are they like each other or not?
#77ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 5:15:24 PM

Dissidia and MvC3 had environments, but that didn't save them of your ridicule.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#78_krat0s_Posted 11/8/2012 5:18:01 PM
The VGChartz for Tekken was reporting 400,000 when they had over 1 million. O_o That's a staggering difference that marks whether a game has succeeded or failed, and whether people retain their jobs and get promoted, or are fired.

That's one instance where they were off by 50%. But overall, they've been pretty close. For example, their preorders numbers for Halo has it being the number 1 seller for the week with millions sold. And guess what happened? It was the number 1 seller of the week and sold millions. So, it's indicative of the interest a game garners.

Also, the game isn't even charting in the Top 100 on Amazon.

no f***** s*** halo sold millions..... u act as if its NOT a 12 year old series.

and, who cares about amazon? i

stop using that to back your idiotic slander
---
#79Arc166Posted 11/8/2012 5:19:38 PM
Wait wait wait
#80LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 5:23:09 PM
no f***** s*** halo sold millions..... u act as if its NOT a 12 year old series.

and, who cares about amazon? i

stop using that to back your idiotic slander

Dude, it's nothing to do with how old a game is. How about this:

If the game sells over a million in November, I'll stop posting here.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png