They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#81LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:24:48 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
How would that work exactly for PSASBR? As I say...its a fighting game..you want to show people fighting.

Btw, how about putting them in an environment?

Okay..what environment? and in what current form..do you put it in Metropolis before the Kraken comes in..or do you put them while its in there? How do you decide when to change the scene...etc. Furthermore you complain about Dissida and MVC3's opening...they contained the characters fighting in environments.

So you want to take the one thing that is different between this intro and the other two games...and get rid of it...and your complaining that they are too much like the abforementioned openings. Make up your damn mind. Are they like each other or not?

How about showing them coming from their worlds? The fact that they'll just be appearing out of nowhere is kinda lame.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#82Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 6:27:40 PM
How would that work exactly for PSASBR? As I say...its a fighting game..you want to show people fighting.

Okay..what environment? and in what current form..do you put it in Metropolis before the Kraken comes in..or do you put them while its in there? How do you decide when to change the scene...etc. Furthermore you complain about Dissida and MVC3's opening...they contained the characters fighting in environments.

So you want to take the one thing that is different between this intro and the other two games...and get rid of it...and your complaining that they are too much like the abforementioned openings. Make up your damn mind. Are they like each other or not?

How about showing them coming from their worlds? The fact that they'll just be appearing out of nowhere is kinda lame.

and how would you make them come from their worlds and not make it look cheesy...furthermore..who goes into what world?...would Sir Dan go into the Killzone world...or would Radec go into Sir Dans realm?...Its better to put them in a non descript environment where they can all just duke it out. Not having to worry who goes where and does what etc.
#83judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 6:29:12 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...

and how would you make them come from their worlds and not make it look cheesy...furthermore..who goes into what world?...would Sir Dan go into the Killzone world...or would Radec go into Sir Dans realm?...Its better to put them in a non descript environment where they can all just duke it out. Not having to worry who goes where and does what etc.

And to add more, take SSFIV's rival scenes. Barely ANY have anything to do with the background.
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#84Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:25 PM
judgementaeon posted...
And to add more, take SSFIV's rival scenes. Barely ANY have anything to do with the background.

Exactly! No one cares about the environment during a rival battle..its all meaningless..the real show is the confrontation between the two characters. Mainly though its as I said..to level the playing field for either characters and not get bogged down in the 'politics' of where do the rivalry pair fight..in Rival 1s world..or Rival 2s?...
#85judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 6:43:17 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Exactly! No one cares about the environment during a rival battle..its all meaningless..the real show is the confrontation between the two characters. Mainly though its as I said..to level the playing field for either characters and not get bogged down in the 'politics' of where do the rivalry pair fight..in Rival 1s world..or Rival 2s?...

Yeah XD
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#86antking61Posted 11/8/2012 6:50:17 PM
Godzillaheisei posted...
Whoever believes waffles are more delicious than pancakes should drown in maple syrup.

*prefers waffles to pancakes*

Pancakes are all grainy and puffy and s***. I like the crispy waffle more.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#87LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:54:09 PM

SFIV's characters don't have any history. They don't have their own world. SFIV is a technical fighting game, not a crossover game.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#88Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 6:58:04 PM

SFIV's characters don't have any history. They don't have their own world. SFIV is a technical fighting game, not a crossover game.

and that is a very ignornat view of Street Fighter IV....Street Fighter IV was an anticipated sequel in a Fighting game series, considering there hadn't been a new Street Fighter game in years..that was big. The characters do have a canon and their own history. Of course they matter. Your just saying they don't to make your views look more valid. Doesn't matter if it is or isn't a crossover fighting game. SFIV had a legacy to tell. SFXT did..MVC3 did and Dissidia (which I haven't played) probably does.
#89Dragongreen547Posted 11/8/2012 6:59:01 PM
Kendall went on. “If you look at the rivalry cutscene, it takes place in this kind of blue polygonal space. That, for us, is kind of the PlayStation universe at its base. You’ll see the XMB power waves flying in the background, you’ll see the PlayStation shapes flying around in the background. That’s kind of like the PlayStation landscape stripped bare to its essence… You see that space transition into the purple Polygon Man colors, and for us, Polygon Man is made of the same stuff, I guess, as the essence of the PlayStation universe.”
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#90judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 7:00:59 PM

Simple fix, take SFxT
---
I cut my finger on accident...IT HURRRRRTTTTSS T_T