They used licensed music for the main theme of PSASBR? And Polygon Man?

#91Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 7:02:40 PM
judgementaeon posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
And to add more, take SSFIV's rival scenes. Barely ANY have anything to do with the background.

SFIV's characters don't have any history. They don't have their own world. SFIV is a technical fighting game, not a crossover game.

Simple fix, take SFxT

Exactly, but even then in the end, where you fight the rival and the main boss has nothing to do with iether Street Fighter or Tekken, it was an environment made up completely for the context of that game..exactly like the Polygon man stage.
#92judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 7:03:05 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
judgementaeon posted...
And to add more, take SSFIV's rival scenes. Barely ANY have anything to do with the background.

SFIV's characters don't have any history. They don't have their own world. SFIV is a technical fighting game, not a crossover game.

Simple fix, take SFxT

Exactly, but even then in the end, where you fight the rival and the main boss has nothing to do with iether Street Fighter or Tekken, it was an environment made up completely for the context of that game..exactly like the Polygon man stage.

Yep :D
---
I cut my finger on accident...IT HURRRRRTTTTSS T_T
#93Dragongreen547Posted 11/8/2012 7:03:27 PM
Kendall went on. “If you look at the rivalry cutscene, it takes place in this kind of blue polygonal space. That, for us, is kind of the PlayStation universe at its base. You’ll see the XMB power waves flying in the background, you’ll see the PlayStation shapes flying around in the background. That’s kind of like the PlayStation landscape stripped bare to its essence… You see that space transition into the purple Polygon Man colors, and for us, Polygon Man is made of the same stuff, I guess, as the essence of the PlayStation universe.”
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#94LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:04:30 PM

Simple fix, take SFxT

Those characters still don't have any history - no world or story of their own. Also, it bombed...
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#95LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:04:54 PM
Kendall went on. “If you look at the rivalry cutscene, it takes place in this kind of blue polygonal space. That, for us, is kind of the PlayStation universe at its base. You’ll see the XMB power waves flying in the background, you’ll see the PlayStation shapes flying around in the background. That’s kind of like the PlayStation landscape stripped bare to its essence… You see that space transition into the purple Polygon Man colors, and for us, Polygon Man is made of the same stuff, I guess, as the essence of the PlayStation universe.”

Nice PR cop out...
---
#96judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 7:05:45 PM

Nice PR cop out...

Well, point proven by it XD
---
I cut my finger on accident...IT HURRRRRTTTTSS T_T
#97NewMoonShadowPosted 11/8/2012 7:23:19 PM

Nice PR cop out...

"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

Do you even pay attention to what you say anymore?
#98Dragongreen547Posted 11/8/2012 7:29:58 PM

Nice PR cop out...

I see you will not be moved. Well, it's been nice doing business with you. *shakes your hand* See you when the game comes out.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#99LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:04:56 PM
"Explain your logic!"

(Explains logic)

"Psh, yeah whatever."

Do you even pay attention to what you say anymore?

Here's the logic that was explained:

We're too lazy to do it so we make up **** so to explain it. If they came out and said "the most requested characters aren't in this game because we want to make the best game we can", people on this board will accept it as a legit answer.
---
#100Nath1343Posted 11/8/2012 8:46:14 PM
Madeon is a musical god, your point is invalid.
---
PSN: nath1343
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!