How do people feel about the lack of environments in the cutscenes PSASBR?

#11LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:16:24 PM
I could honestly care less about the backgrounds in the cutscenes. I'd be more focused on the characters either way.

You're right. I think every gaming company should take this approach. Why have characters conversing in an environment? Naughty Dog should just have Drake and Sully talking over a black background - it's the characters that we all should be focusing on.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#12howiehiewPosted 11/8/2012 6:16:58 PM
I didn't even know we've seen all the cutscenes. Why was i not informed of this!
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#13judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 6:18:06 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
I could honestly care less about the backgrounds in the cutscenes. I'd be more focused on the characters either way.

You're right. I think every gaming company should take this approach. Why have characters conversing in an environment? Naughty Dog should just have Drake and Sully talking over a black background - it's the characters that we all should be focusing on.

We're talking bout PSASBR. Don't get off topic ;D
---
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...
#14LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:19:41 PM

I'm just saying - the guy is right. In every game where there are characters interacting, there should be no environment. Why bother with those? So, I retract my statement. It's not lazy. It's very much a sign of foresight by SuperBot.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#15judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 6:20:42 PM

I'm just saying - the guy is right. In every game where there are characters interacting, there should be no environment. Why bother with those? So, I retract my statement. It's not lazy. It's very much a sign of foresight by SuperBot.

But there IS an environment ;D
---
#16AndKevinBaconPosted 11/8/2012 6:21:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
#17ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/8/2012 6:21:47 PM
sinncross posted...
I think that most of your opinions are really bad.

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#18RainbowsaurusPosted 11/8/2012 6:21:59 PM
Tbh, we don't really know much about the story. Maybe they're all in some blue dimension for a reason? Maybe Polygon Man dragged them all into it or something.
---
I'm going for it!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#19judgementaeonPosted 11/8/2012 6:23:02 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Tbh, we don't really know much about the story. Maybe they're all in some blue dimension for a reason? Maybe Polygon Man dragged them all into it or something.

Yeah, and Kratos' profile show that even more, so maybe :o
---
#20Ebak_the_catPosted 11/8/2012 6:23:18 PM
Again..looking for any reason to hate a stylistic choice within the game...so far only the intro has been revealed to have the XMB environment scene. Unless you have a source confirming that all cutscenes are like that?