Let us list the similarities in the rivalries

#11jeremy21642Posted 11/9/2012 12:10:00 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
E. Cole vs Fat Princess

-Both are greedy
-Both have power

I've played both InFamous and when does Evil Cole display greed?

Infamous 1: first mission.

Scare/kill civilians and keep food for your self or selflessly share it with everyone.

Guess which one evil Cole picked.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#12LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 12:11:41 AM

Scare/kill civilians and keep food for your self or selflessly share it with everyone.

That's not greed - that's being selfish. Not the same thing as the desire to possess things. One could argue that it's the sensible thing to do.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 12:13:00 AM
E. Cole vs Fat Princess

-Both are greedy
-Both have power

I've played both InFamous and when does Evil Cole display greed?

Well more like he's hungry for power, which people can translate to greed, since he wants more power...

I don't recall him being hungry for power so much as wanting to be more powerful for revenge.

In the very beginning of the first Infamous, you can choose to take all the food for yourself instead of sharing.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 12:16:07 AM

That's not greed - that's being selfish. Not the same thing as the desire to possess things. One could argue that it's the sensible thing to do.

I guess there's truth to that. Alright then, both Fat Princess and Evil Cole are selfish.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#15LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 12:18:23 AM

I guess there's truth to that. Alright then, both Fat Princess and Evil Cole are selfish.

A bit weak but I guess that's bound to happen to characters that provide padding.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#16jeremy21642Posted 11/9/2012 12:19:02 AM

Greed is the desire for more.

Selfishness is the unwillingness to share.

I suppose you could say that they are fundamentally different but not sharing is pretty greedy if you ask me.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#17Joey2coolPosted 11/9/2012 12:29:57 AM
Enough of this Cole nonsense.

Sir Dan/Radec:

- Both were commanders.
- Both were in war.
- Both were revered for their accomplishments (although Sir Dan's legacy was false)
- Both die.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#18Sackboy4mvpPosted 11/9/2012 12:30:55 AM
Sackboy vs Big Daddy

-Both are in my top 5 mains(guess which ones my #1)
-Both have very fun games
-Profit
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi
#19_krat0s_Posted 11/9/2012 12:32:23 AM

wtf is the difference between being selfish and being greedy????
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 76
#20ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/9/2012 12:34:10 AM

A bit weak but I guess that's bound to happen to characters that provide padding.

Most of the rivalries are weak, especially Kratos and Sweet Tooth (Sweet Tooth and Fat Princess would have made much more sense). It's still better than no rivalries at all, which is what Smash offered.
---