Thanks Superbot...cancelled my pre-order...

#1Raven-ZPosted 11/9/2012 5:36:13 PM
...with GAME and re-pre-ordered on PSN. Same pre-order DLC but can use on TWO PS3's at once!
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#2Charizard18Posted 11/9/2012 5:37:24 PM
Pre order canceled.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#3NewMoonShadowPosted 11/9/2012 5:39:31 PM
You can pre-order things on PSN? I did not know this... too bad I have a s*** Hard Drive in mine.
#4LilCrimsonNemoPosted 11/9/2012 5:44:01 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
You can pre-order things on PSN? I did not know this... too bad I have a s*** Hard Drive in mine.

Yeah, it's pretty new.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YyBDDL-30&feature=relmfu
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#5grzajabarkusPosted 11/9/2012 5:55:53 PM
Raven-Z posted...
...with GAME and re-pre-ordered on PSN. Same pre-order DLC but can use on TWO PS3's at once!

You act like you cant use the dlc on 2 ps3s at once, if you bought from game or gamestop. You just need the account who got the dlc, on both ps3s.

I would cancel my preorder at gamestop to buy on PSN, but I really enjoy having physical copies.
#6William288Posted 11/9/2012 5:58:23 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
Raven-Z posted...

You act like you cant use the dlc on 2 ps3s at once, if you bought from game or gamestop. You just need the account who got the dlc, on both ps3s.

I would cancel my preorder at gamestop to buy on PSN, but I really enjoy having physical copies.

I think he talks about the game. You know, download it from same acc to two different PS3s
#7hotgamerPosted 11/9/2012 6:02:59 PM(edited)
Raven-Z posted...

Do they even have the preorder up on PSN in North America yet? They said this week it would be available to preorder, but I don't see where.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#8xKazeruxPosted 11/9/2012 6:17:29 PM
hotgamer posted...
Raven-Z posted...

Do they even have the preorder up on PSN in North America yet? They said this week it would be available to preorder, but I don't see where.

Probably on Tuesday. :c Still waiting too.

Sony just added $20 free into my account as a thank you for being an active member, so that's $20 less I have to pay out of my pocket for the game. This makes me really happy.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, DR2: OTR, Borderlands 2, KoF XIII, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2
#9LuminescentRulePosted 11/9/2012 6:31:22 PM
Raven-Z posted...

How can you use it on 2 PS3s at once? You can't login on the same account on 2 PS3s.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#10LuminescentRulePosted 11/9/2012 6:33:27 PM
One question, can you pre-load on PSN?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10