Thanks Superbot...cancelled my pre-order...

#21Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/10/2012 3:45:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22cincib0iPosted 11/10/2012 4:24:35 AM
hotgamer posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
The quickest way to play the game is still retail.

Not everyone can have day 1 delivery. Beside, if I could, by the time the item arrive at my door, the store would have updated and I could easily have downloaded the game. Takes less than an hour to download 15GB here.

I think he means going out of the house and into a store. Takes less that 20 minutes here.
#23Kopaka88Posted 11/10/2012 4:39:53 AM
Wait, so if I have two PS3, can I buy it once and play it at the same time on both? Like, against each other online?
---
PSN: DoomBurrito7
#24LuminescentRulePosted 11/10/2012 5:47:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25LuminescentRulePosted 11/10/2012 5:49:58 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Raven-Z posted...
...with GAME and re-pre-ordered on PSN. Same pre-order DLC but can use on TWO PS3's at once!

How can you use it on 2 PS3s at once? You can't login on the same account on 2 PS3s.

Another user can log into their PSN with the PS3 that also has PSASBR downloaded to it. Just because it belongs to someone else doesn't mean only they can play it. All users on the same PS3 can play all games downloaded to said PS3.

I see what you mean. Yeah, you can do that but the other person needs to have your PSN email + password to be able to download it.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#26rahmed51387Posted 11/10/2012 11:52:31 AM
While I'm all down for LAN play, I think this may be one of the games I'd rather do on a single system. The game is going to be played from a single camera output, so regardless of how many systems are on, you'll all be having the same camera view. If there were a way to get more than 4 players on a single system, maybe I'd see your point (even though the PS3 can handle up to 7).

Having separate systems doesn't really give you any added advantage in this case, IMO.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#27ManuKesnaPosted 11/10/2012 12:01:28 PM
Eww digital
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#28Elswood2112Posted 11/10/2012 12:08:06 PM
Kopaka88 posted...
Wait, so if I have two PS3, can I buy it once and play it at the same time on both? Like, against each other online?

Yes. That's the whole point of gamesharing. Two PS3s can have the same account on it and have access to its download history. Once it's downloaded you can play it on both ps3s using two separate accounts at the same time. Of course it's a lot "safer" if you are using both in your own home, but there are plenty of people that do this with friends. The limit on gamesharing is capped at 2 active ps3s now though so keep that in mind.
---
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
#29Camjo_ZPosted 11/10/2012 12:10:07 PM
I would get it digital, but considering they never update the US PSN store early, there's no preloading, and my download speed isn't great, I'll be able to play it sooner by just heading to the store and grabbing a physical copy.
#30Kopaka88Posted 11/10/2012 3:37:07 PM
Elswood2112 posted...
Kopaka88 posted...

Yes. That's the whole point of gamesharing. Two PS3s can have the same account on it and have access to its download history. Once it's downloaded you can play it on both ps3s using two separate accounts at the same time. Of course it's a lot "safer" if you are using both in your own home, but there are plenty of people that do this with friends. The limit on gamesharing is capped at 2 active ps3s now though so keep that in mind.

Yeah, I gameshare with a friend, but I don't think we have ever tried playing the same game at the same time. We already use different accounts, but I was wondering if maybe there was something to prevent us from just buying one copy and splitting it >_>
---
PSN: DoomBurrito7