Who are you going to choose first?

#1MalkyeaImbakPosted 11/9/2012 8:40:20 PM
Well? in about 2 weeks this'll be out which character will you play with first and why?

I think I wanna test out either evil cole, the skeleton thing or thekillzone guy because they all looked freaking badass in that trailer. Skeleon vs killzone = win. I originally planned on trying sweettooth or dante first but the opening just got me hype
#2SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/9/2012 8:42:14 PM(edited)
Sackboy! :D
Gonna play the crap out of him. I've been playing LBP2 non-stop in anticipation of this. Been so hyped to play as him and troll people with his bouncepads and silly moves.

Incidentally, I just earned a second MM Pick~ *dances*
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#3JV571Posted 11/9/2012 8:42:34 PM
TASTE THE TOOTH!
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 11/9/2012 8:44:54 PM
SpikeSpikeSpikeSpikeSpike

Not only because he's my favorite character, but if I can beat story mode with him...I'll feel so accomplished. I still haven't/can't beat the first Ape Escape. I'm still trying, it's been over 10 years!
---
I'm going for it!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#5ArmoredElderPosted 11/9/2012 8:47:43 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Not only because he's my favorite character, but if I can beat story mode with him...I'll feel so accomplished. I still haven't/can't beat the first Ape Escape. I'm still trying, it's been over 10 years!

I thought you were a Nathan Drake fangirl?
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk
#6slyfan17Posted 11/9/2012 8:49:23 PM
Sly

Hopefully you can figure out why.
---
Here is a signature. It is the most memorable thing about any user, and a good one can make someone famous. This is my signature about signatures. Deal with it.
#7EsperStarrPosted 11/9/2012 8:50:24 PM
OMG IDEVEN KNOW

I"M SO EXCITED...uhhh I would normally say SPIKE..but I think I have a crush on Raiden....=x
#8antking61Posted 11/9/2012 8:52:00 PM
Possibly Nariko if Hale's voice isn't too annoying. I don't like her and wasn't please with the audio clip on Youtube. Maybe I can ignore it.

Alternately Raiden because he's my favorite character repped in this game.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#9AndKevinBaconPosted 11/9/2012 8:52:18 PM
Jak and Daxter.
#10RainbowsaurusPosted 11/9/2012 8:53:41 PM
ArmoredElder posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

I thought you were a Nathan Drake fangirl?

I still am, but after playing the first AE again...I remembered Spike was the first game character I found to be truly awesome, way back when I was 3 :P

So Spike and Drake fangirl. Oh, and Jak of course.
---
I'm going for it!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D