Who are you going to choose first?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who are you going to choose first?
3 years ago#21
Raiden, Good Cole, Dante. Raiden and Cole because Infamous 2's good ending was just so emotionally awesome, and mgs. And electrons, ohhhhhhh, dem electrons. Plus dem combos with Dante and Raiden.
Did I mention Raiden? Jk, but my obsession is probably rooted in my undying love for MGS.
Oh and dat Jak. Don't even get me started on him. Sackboy looks like fun but playstyle is, for me, meh. I'm bad with those types of characters.
--- Ich bin ein Berliener
3 years ago#22
Jak and Daxter.
3 years ago#23
Nariko... or Jak and Daxter. hopefully nariko isn't going to be OP. but sense I well use first i will have an excuse to keep using her. ;)
3 years ago#24
Mr. Mishima
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
3 years ago#25
The first thing I'm gonna do is play Jak and Daxter's arcade story, I decided on that right after their trailer was released.

Then Nathan Drake's arcade.
3 years ago#26
stuck between choosing Jak & Daxter or Raiden
Games - Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, DMC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance, Crysis 3
3 years ago#27
Evil Cole
Sir Dan
the rest

In that order.
3 years ago#28
Sir Dan aka "skeleton thing".
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
3 years ago#29
Raiden and Radec are all I'm using. Would've used Dante but they decided to use Donte instead
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
3 years ago#30
Evil Cole
"...And since she isn't my gf I don't give a crap what her hobbies are. I'll only see her(them) a couple times a month." --- Lowtan_Lane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who are you going to choose first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived