Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#1
Like seriously come on.. he have one of the sweetest moveset in the game and he is pretty cool.

inb4I'm using him just to get trophys.
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.

Thunder097
4 years ago#2
won't*
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#3
I don't like Edward Cullen.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#4
Because I'm going to use Sir Dan.

Thunder097
4 years ago#5
PyroSpark posted...
I don't like Edward Cullen.

You must be a bad reader if any of the names in the game look like Edward Cullen. So long twilight fan boy!

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#6
I will beat Dante's arcade mode for the trophy, then likely never touch him again. It would be the same for me even if it was old Dante.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: TMOG

TMOG
4 years ago#7
I can't stand the new Dante design either (not out of nostalgia or fanboyism or anything, since I never played any DMC games... I just think it looks really, really awful) but I plan on at least trying him out, just like every other character in the game.

If he turns out to be a good fit for my playstyle, then I'll just have to deal with his appearance and continue using him, and hopefully the original Dante is either an unlockable costume or a DLC costume... but if not, then at least I know I can fairly ignore him in this game.
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png

User Info: rammtay

rammtay
4 years ago#8
I don't care for Dontay at all, but he looks fun as hell to play as, so I'll probably use him a lot.
caps

User Info: diebuster2

diebuster2
4 years ago#9
Because his game's bad and you should feel bad.
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.

User Info: Neemoh

Neemoh
4 years ago#10
OMG I HATE HOW DONTE LOOKS!!!

black hair and skinny
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived